JNS vs. Hillcrest for AA Finals

GHvolrebel

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Committed to Colorado......but hasn't qualified academically yet.

How can a girl that was a candidate for Miss Basketball with a 4.0 gpa not qualify academically? I found it very hard to believe that she had a 4.0. When she was announced yesterday it was said that she had a gpa of 4.0. I just listened to her press conference and I really doubt that she has a gpa of 4.0. She couldn't even make a sensible sentence. Not nearly as impressed with her as #21 and #24.

How can a girl that was a candidate for Miss Basketball with a 4.0 gpa not qualify academically? I found it very hard to believe that she had a 4.0. When she was announced yesterday it was said that she had a gpa of 4.0. I just listened to her press conference and I really doubt that she has a gpa of 4.0. She couldn't even make a sensible sentence. Not nearly as impressed with her as #21 and #24.

Stop hating on Whitney Houston. She DOES have a 4.0 GPA and is a sweet, sweet kid. You guys have a great team and are state runner-ups and you should be proud of that...talking bad about Houston is not going to change that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anyone on this board insulting your star player, Gwen Delk, and anyone with any class wouldn't do that. Who cares about what you doubt...Whitney doesn't have to prove anything to you...WHO ARE YOU!!? You're not anyone in regards to her future or success. As an English minor with a college degree, I could judge you based on your post and say that you are a moron and are not intelligent since you used clauses in your entire post. However, that would be extremely petty, irrelevant and make it seem as though I'm just looking for something, ANYTHING, to nitpick and hate on you about because you have something that I wish I had or some quality that I desire, but lack. Who cares?! Point is, I'm no better than you are and you are no better than Whitney Houston or anyone else. Get over yourself...

Edited by caramelcutiepie

Stop hating on Whitney Houston. She DOES have a 4.0 GPA and is a sweet, sweet kid. You guys have a great team and are state runner-ups and you should be proud of that...talking bad about Houston is not going to change that. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see anyone on this board insulting your star player, Gwen Delk, and anyone with any class wouldn't do that. Who cares about what you doubt...Whitney doesn't have to prove anything to you...WHO ARE YOU!!? You're not anyone in regards to her future or success. As an English minor with a college degree, I could judge you based on your post and say that you are a moron and are not intelligent since you used clauses in your entire post. However, that would be extremely petty, irrelevant and make it seem as though I'm just looking for something, ANYTHING, to nitpick and hate on you about because you have something that I wish I had or some quality that I desire, but lack. Who cares?! Point is, I'm no better than you are and you are no better than Whitney Houston or anyone else. Get over yourself...

Well said Carmel, I couldn't agree more. :)