Sequatchie Valley Middle Schools

volhead

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bledsoe plays at Whitwell tonight. 5:00 pm. Don't have a make up day for yesterdays game yet.

Bledsoe spanks Whitwell 15 - 5 in 5 innings. Strong pitching from Harvey, strong defensive play from Campbell, Pearson, and Brown, and team hit very well, true test yet to come. Would like to wish Dalton a speedy recovery, the team is anxiously awaiting your return. Still no date for the make up, I heard possibly Saturday.

Can't wait to hear what happens in the Jasper vs Grundy game.

Jasper beat Grundy 7-2. Jasper started slow with the bats then they came alive late. Top of the lineup pieced together some timely hitting to jump out to a 6-0 lead. Guess threw four innings only giving up a hit and then Sanders come in throwing smoke. I believe he struck out 8 of the last 9 batters. Excellent play made by the little RF Owenby and catcher Helm. Grundy pitched well and played good defense in the end they didn't put the bat on the ball enough. Same two teams tomorrow in Jasper. Should be a great game. :thumb:

Jasper beat Grundy 7-2. Jasper started slow with the bats then they came alive late. Top of the lineup pieced together some timely hitting to jump out to a 6-0 lead. Guess threw four innings only giving up a hit and then Sanders come in throwing smoke. I believe he struck out 8 of the last 9 batters. Excellent play made by the little RF Owenby and catcher Helm. Grundy pitched well and played good defense in the end they didn't put the bat on the ball enough. Same two teams tomorrow in Jasper. Should be a great game. :)

As was expected from most, I just didn't see much from Grundy in the play day. March 24th and 25th Bledsoe vs Jasper, should be good games. Winner to battle with Dunlap for district.

As was expected from most, I just didn't see much from Grundy in the play day. March 24th and 25th Bledsoe vs Jasper, should be good games. Winner to battle with Dunlap for district.

Dont count Grundy out and just because you beat Whitwell isnt enough to hang your hat on. I do think Bledsoe has improved though. Grundy and Jasper again tonite. I hope it ends the same way.