Sequatchie Valley Middle Schools

volhead

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guns, I got there early and didnt even have to pay to get in. Great seat too. Thanks for the advice.

See Cornbread....why can't you be like volsbbfan? You need to lighten up a bit. He took it for what it was....a joke. For crying out loud...get that crumb off your cornbread shoulders. B)

:thumb:

Grundy, Bledsoe contending for the championship of the valley, give me a break. Since when have you ever contended? It will be between the same 2 teams that it has always been between, SC and Jasper. Jasper only has a chance if they can go out and recruit a few pitchers like they have in the past.

Bledsoe vs Jasper this Thursday and Friday. I certainly was not bragging about a win over Whitwell, but we will learn alot more in time, Thursday and Friday will be another test for both teams. We will see if Bledsoe has indeed improved or Jasper is the same ole king of the regular season. Tune in Friday morning, same bat channel, same bat time!

As far as the recruiting players, all I can say is South Pitt. hide your pitchers(lol)

Bledsoe vs Jasper this Thursday and Friday. I certainly was not bragging about a win over Whitwell, but we will learn alot more in time, Thursday and Friday will be another test for both teams. We will see if Bledsoe has indeed improved or Jasper is the same ole king of the regular season. Tune in Friday morning, same bat channel, same bat time!

As far as the recruiting players, all I can say is South Pitt. hide your pitchers(lol)

should be a good game. bledsoe is much improved. hopefully all of jaspers players will be back from vacation or they may be in trouble.

as far as recruiting you don't have to recruit the willing :unsure:

looking forward to a great game have a safe trip

Who has bledsoe played to tell if they have improved. It's to early to tell. when we played them in the playday they looked the same. :unsure:

And jasper misses more than Cody. Cody has been hitable last 2 years. Joe Mears meant just as much or more to jasper than Cody. :D

i agree Joe Muir is a competitor. if i was starting a checkers team i would want Joe on it because he loves to compete and doesn't back down from a challenge. However there are others that are missed also: Lucas Lloyd Zeph Guyear Ben Murphy Jeremy Hargis and Jake Morgan all played a big part of last years team.

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER

Who has bledsoe played to tell if they have improved. It's to early to tell. when we played them in the playday they looked the same. :lol:

And jasper misses more than Cody. Cody has been hitable last 2 years. Joe Mears meant just as much or more to jasper than Cody. :huh:

I'm guessing your from Dunlap, I am saying Bledsoe has improved, based on the fact I have watched 95% of their practices and scrimmage games, I have also stated that their tests are yet to come, and time will tell. If I am correct about the team you are with, then you have a very good team, likely the class of the valley. Be careful, anything can happen, just look at last year when Jasper beat you twice in the regular season, and you all beat them in the tourney, anything is possible. There is a fine line between confidence and cocky.