Any Freshmen Pitchers?

luvthagame

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's goin places for sure

She's a hard working pitcher! One of my students also! Kim Hall (Oliver Springs) and Hannah Colyer (Midway) are two of my other very good Sophomore pitchers! They are scheduled to meet against each other tonight! Should be a great game!

The best pitcher and MVP of District 9A was Shelby Stinnett of Forrest. Incredible pitcher with a huge stick! Had three hits and pitched a shutout to lead Forrest to a Region win on Monday. She'll be on the mound against East Robertson today in the Region Championship. I gaurantee you'll have a hard time finding a better Freshman pitcher and all around player! Good luck today Forrest!

After watching afew of Dickson Countys post season games I would have to say that Dicksons freshman starting pitcher Megan Kilgore would be one of the more poished efficient pitchers that I have seen in a while. Not over powering with speed but very good control and seems to be throwing atleast six or seven different pitches. I am not sure how many strikeouts she had in the games I saw but I did see several opponents dragging their bats back to their dugout!

Edited by diamondgirl

Another outstanding freshman pitcher is Ellen Renfore for TCA. She is the younger sister of Ivy, and she has really come out this year. Her record is 19-3, with quality wins against teams like Beech, Wilson Central, and Camden. The best thing about her is the way she handles herself on the mound. She has such a calm demeanor about her ,and she uses a lot of different pitches to throw batters off. She has a really bright future!

Courtney Elrod and Megan Youngblood both of Rossview are going to be very good over the next 4 years. Courtney threw a 1 hit shut out over a very good Sycamore team yesterday, Rossview winning 12-0. Courtney had 8 K's and no walks.

Beech in Sumner Cty. has a Freshman pitcher named Kat Banks. Pitched against many teams this season. Throws low 60's and is lost just 2 or 3 times in 20 outings.

Beech in Sumner Cty. has a Freshman pitcher named Kat Banks. Pitched against many teams this season. Throws low 60's and is lost just 2 or 3 times in 20 outings.

Hits as well as she pitches. 6-7 home runs in regular season with 3 during play days. Hitting over .400 in arguably the best AAA district in the state. Keep and eye on this one.............

Hits as well as she pitches. 6-7 home runs in regular season with 3 during play days. Hitting over .400 in arguably the best AAA district in the state. Keep and eye on this one.............

definantly agree here.. kat banks is the best freshman pitcher out there. this kid is only gonna get better too.. i wish her all the luck in her upcoming years! keep it up kat!