Greeneville soccer

river271

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

Lets start up a thread about greeneville soccer. Any comments, predictions, and results can be posted on here. What is everyone's outlook on their play this year. Thanks

lol u tell me. How r they doing this year? i know someone siad they are still with their basketball team, and they lost to SE.

lol u tell me. How r they doing this year? i know someone siad they are still with their basketball team, and they lost to SE.

Yeah two of their starters are still playing basketball so when they get back they will be doin a little better. I'm not sure about them losin to SE but they did get beat tuesday night by morristown east 1 to 0. Give them a little time and they will be alright when they get their actual starting line up in there. They have nice offensive weapons, but the defense needs to be worked on.

Guest Number8

Yeah two of their starters are still playing basketball so when they get back they will be doin a little better. I'm not sure about them losin to SE but they did get beat tuesday night by morristown east 1 to 0. Give them a little time and they will be alright when they get their actual starting line up in there. They have nice offensive weapons, but the defense needs to be worked on.

Sorry i meant ME, Greenville has always been good. do u know if they are better or worst this year?

Who are the "nice offensive weapons" ? Do you think they will do as well as last year? So far not good.

Edited by Ilovethisgame

Who are the "nice offensive weapons" ? Do you think they will do as well as last year? So far not good.

I think once all the starters are actually playin they will be fine. JT Carrino is one of the best soccer players around. He has great ball handling skills and can get the ball in the net. He scored 2 agains sullivan south. Unfortanately, we lost that game 4 to 2, but one goal should not have went in. Give them a little more time and i think they can become a threat later on in the season.

Greeneville will be just fine once all the starters are in place. Basketball is finally over and the entire team will practice together for the first time this week. It has been tough to play without them but several guys got some early experience which they might not have gotten otherwise. Like a wise man once said "its' not what you do early in the season but what you do late in the season that counts"

Greeneville will be just fine once all the starters are in place. Basketball is finally over and the entire team will practice together for the first time this week. It has been tough to play without them but several guys got some early experience which they might not have gotten otherwise. Like a wise man once said "its' not what you do early in the season but what you do late in the season that counts"

Coach Eiskamp will get you boys going. Tell him that I said hello! Glad you have your whole team back. Good luck and keep us posted!

Greeneville will be a good team this year but not a great team. They have some strong players but are very weak in some areas. Their weakest area is their keeper. They will win some games this year but they will need to strengthen their defense and goalkeeper if they want to be able to beat morristown east or morristown west this year.

Guest Number8

Greenville played pretty solid against us but that was just a scrimmage. They are very fast and physical upfront but i thought their defence wasn't together.. maybe thats where those basketball players come in.. we play them again on tuesday and i am really looking forward to it.

What number do u wear????

I think once all the starters are actually playin they will be fine. JT Carrino is one of the best soccer players around. He has great ball handling skills and can get the ball in the net. He scored 2 agains sullivan south. Unfortanately, we lost that game 4 to 2, but one goal should not have went in. Give them a little more time and i think they can become a threat later on in the season.

Well even if one shouldn't have counted, you still would have lost 3-2.

Is Carrino as fast as everyone says he is? I'd like to know before I have to defend against him.