Greeneville soccer

river271

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville will be a good team this year but not a great team. They have some strong players but are very weak in some areas. Their weakest area is their keeper. They will win some games this year but they will need to strengthen their defense and goalkeeper if they want to be able to beat morristown east or morristown west this year.

I think that we need to face the fact that if a team needs to work hard to defeat morristown west....they are not even close to being a great team.

Home Town boy or not Tusculum is pretty good...So that says something that he got signed...Obviously no one from your school is good enough so what are you trying to say?

obviously some coaches need to come scout us cause we managed to shut down on an off night a player you think is good but i would consider average

I think that we need to face the fact that if a team needs to work hard to defeat morristown west....they are not even close to being a great team.

I posted pre-season that I felt Morristown West and Science Hill were the teams to beat and Greeneville was a question mark.

I posted pre-season that I felt Morristown West and Science Hill were the teams to beat and Greeneville was a question mark.

i honestly don't feel morristown west holds a candle to science hill they do not have the size and athleticism to get the job done but i know jeff isn't as skilled as west but they gave them one heck of a game