Greeneville soccer

river271

i honestly don't feel morristown west holds a candle to science hill they do not have the size and athleticism to get the job done but i know jeff isn't as skilled as west but they gave them one heck of a game

How did the Jeff county v Morristown West Game go?? any info on it? I didnt even know that they had played ????

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Did West dominate the game?

they definately got thrown from their gameplan and they definately outshot jeff but was an intense game and jeff county showed alot of heart like i haven't seen in these parts in a couple of years but they did play they are playing the underdog role well but when the second round of conference starts for them teams will be ready for them and they have to respond but i think there work ethic is incredible

obviously some coaches need to come scout us cause we managed to shut down on an off night a player you think is good but i would consider average

I believe the men's head coach from Tusculum was there watching his son play.........I wouldn't expect any calls though.

And you're right, JT is just an average soccer player and he would agree with you but he doesn't post on coachT so I'll say it for him.

Edited by Ilovethisgame

I believe the men's head coach from Tusculum was there watching his son play...I wouldn't expect any calls though.

And you're right, JT is just an average soccer player and he would agree with you but he doesn't post on coachT so I'll say it for him.

well i am just an old man and i will keep on posting and so will you i guess

Yes, sir, I will.

So you fellows know i am not against you all but some of you greenville boys were a bit cocky the other day when i said some things on here but i want everyone in this conference to succeed i love watching you boys play but i am sorry i rubbed it in and i cannot help it i choose jeff county as my underdog pick to go to the region and they might not but man they are giving it one heck of a shot

PS: I started a website for you boys it is called IMAC soccer or something like that

What an upset.. Not to take anything away from Jefferson CO. on a great win (Congrats!!!), but I honestly had Greenville at the back of my mind as a big team to be extremely careful with in Region 1 as they could be dangerous, after all that I've heard and read about them. Thats quite impressive of Jeff Co. to beat GV considering they lost 6-0 to Tennessee High.

Edited by Chizaggi