Greeneville soccer

river271

personally i dont think my dad signed jt because he was a "hometown boy"

If this is Coach C's son, good luck this season. I was coaching up there with Coach Eiskamp back in 2005, and also coached at Greeneville HS. for a season. So I am rooting for you guys. Good luck, and don't let these guys get to you.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is Coach C's son, good luck this season. I was coaching up there with Coach Eiskamp back in 2005, and also coached at Greeneville HS. for a season. So I am rooting for you guys. Good luck, and don't let these guys get to you.

yes sir it is...we're startin out a little rough but we'll get there...thanks for the support

home town boy though

I find it hard to believe that a program like Tusculum would waste a roster spot just because someone was a "home town boy". As a matter of fact, Tusculum has historically not recruited locally. The 3 "local boys" that they signed this year- JT and Morristown West's Shane Voelker and Lance Moore- are pretty darn good soccer players.

I would just like to say that Jefferson County is not a great soccer team. I had the privilege to see them play Morristown West and Greeneville. Both teams totally dominated Jefferson County but were extremely unlucky and could not score a goal. Jefferson County is a very dirty team but does not have much talent. Once they meet up with West and Greeneville again it will be another story.

I would just like to say that Jefferson County is not a great soccer team. I had the privilege to see them play Morristown West and Greeneville. Both teams totally dominated Jefferson County but were extremely unlucky and could not score a goal. Jefferson County is a very dirty team but does not have much talent. Once they meet up with West and Greeneville again it will be another story.

I'm glad someone else feels that way. I have to agree. I was very worried about this game since a Greeneville player sustained a skull fracture last year when they played Jeff County. In that game 2 Jeff County players were red carded and one walked off the field yelling explitives at his coach. This year within 5 minutes of play one of the Jeff County players took a swing at one of the Greeneville defenders (unbelievably missed by three refs even though both players were involved with the play) and Jeff C. continued playing in that manner the remainder of the game. Since truefootballer is not a Greeneville fan and is expressing his observation from other games Jeff County has played, I can only assume this is the way they play many of their games.

Edited by Ilovethisgame

When Morristown West played Jefferson County, 1 player from Jeff tackled 4 Morristown West players in the first 5 minutes. The ref never even had a talk to him until the last when he hit a West defender and nearly knocked the player out when neither player even had the ball. The ref then only gave the kid a yellow card. The refs at Jefferson County are always by far some of the worst in the state.

So you fellows know i am not against you all but some of you greenville boys were a bit cocky the other day when i said some things on here but i want everyone in this conference to succeed i love watching you boys play but i am sorry i rubbed it in and i cannot help it i choose jeff county as my underdog pick to go to the region and they might not but man they are giving it one heck of a shot

PS: I started a website for you boys it is called IMAC soccer or something like that

I'm a Greeneville boy...and I apologize if we got to cocky, but from what everyone has posted since the Jeff Co. game we should have killed them...All i heard at school was our goalie basically watched the game winner go in...We'll get ya'll next time and you can quote me :)

I'm glad someone else feels that way. I have to agree. I was very worried about this game since a Greeneville player sustained a skull fracture last year when they played Jeff County. In that game 2 Jeff County players were red carded and one walked off the field yelling explitives at his coach. This year within 5 minutes of play one of the Jeff County players took a swing at one of the Greeneville defenders (unbelievably missed by three refs even though both players were involved with the play) and Jeff C. continued playing in that manner the remainder of the game. Since truefootballer is not a Greeneville fan and is expressing his observation from other games Jeff County has played, I can only assume this is the way they play many of their games.

AWE guys believe it or not soccer is a contact sport and you are going to get hit time to time and like another guy said the ref wasn't calling it well guys you play to the whistle you don't cry about it online just admit you got beat and you couldn't score on a freshman goalie which it seems everyone is finding hard to do maybe coach c will recruit him in a few years or maybe he will be to good for tusculum i can't wait till the second round of conference starts it should be fun to watch good luck to you all, scoring that is

I saw the greeneville-jefferson game as a unbiased spectator as well, and I must say, the physical hits went both ways. While the shots on goal were lopsided, the roughness wasn't.

Thank GOD someone else with eyes and a brain it is about time. it was a fair game and greenville gave up a cheap goal live with it and get better guys

Thank GOD someone else with eyes and a brain it is about time. it was a fair game and greenville gave up a cheap goal live with it and get better guys

Nobody is talking about the fair play. We are talking about the haymakers your players threw as well as everything else your refs supposedly "can't" see.