Greeneville soccer

river271

Same result as before greenville doesn;t have a good enough defense to beat west hopefully you all do better than before

We'll see... I think it will be a different game and greeneville will be on top. And we DO have a good enough team, we just need to play to that potential. Greeneville by a goal (at least).

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll see... I think it will be a different game and greeneville will be on top. And we DO have a good enough team, we just need to play to that potential. Greeneville by a goal (at least).

nope not a chance i agree you all have a good group of players but i would not call it a good team but i do think you all have done a great job rebuilding but i just don't think you all have the talent to match up well enouhg with morristown west

nope not a chance i agree you all have a good group of players but i would not call it a good team but i do think you all have done a great job rebuilding but i just don't think you all have the talent to match up well enouhg with morristown west

wow bigtimeglove it looks like you really know what you are talking about.....greeneville-0 mo.west-0

SO T-Nitty, or should I say Tyler Nix, how bout them devils. You claim to be one of the team, always saying we instead of them. Make sure you don't let the people on this site think that you are on the team, the soccer boys have much more class than that. All you can do is talk smack, I'm not sure that you have had a single decent post that wasn't cutting down someone. You especially have targeted the keeper this year, and I agree he did get of to a rough start, but he devils have finally got back into the grove of things, including the keeper. You also talk about not going to another soccer game? You were not even at the ones you posted about. Enough about your rudeness. What else can i say but The boys are back in town. The devils missed a few opportunities, but shut the trojans out of many more. I would expect to see a different team come tournament time.

wow bigtimeglove it looks like you really know what you are talking about.....greeneville-0 mo.west-0

i just don't understand greenville it is really bad that you all could not at least finish second in the conference especially with the talent you all have and the lack of talent throughout the conference good luck in the tournament though

SO T-Nitty, or should I say Tyler Nix, how bout them devils. You claim to be one of the team, always saying we instead of them. Make sure you don't let the people on this site think that you are on the team, the soccer boys have much more class than that. All you can do is talk smack, I'm not sure that you have had a single decent post that wasn't cutting down someone. You especially have targeted the keeper this year, and I agree he did get of to a rough start, but he devils have finally got back into the grove of things, including the keeper. You also talk about not going to another soccer game? You were not even at the ones you posted about. Enough about your rudeness. What else can i say but The boys are back in town. The devils missed a few opportunities, but shut the trojans out of many more. I would expect to see a different team come tournament time.

I never included myself with the team...I was refering to "we" as in Greeneville Devils. If I offended you then I'm sorry, and I was trying to get Adam fired up cause i know he gets on here and reads what people wrote. I have been to games and I only talked about 2 games I wasn't at, but I'm sorry if anyone out there associates me with the Greeneville Soccer Team...To the real soccer team, Good Luck and keep up the Hard Work.

And Congrats on last nights game.

Wow 11 pages on one team, yall must be popular within yourselves, i hope this really isnt what i think, all greeneville fans players and coaches on here talking bout their own team, 1 or 2 pages fellas 11 WOW you must really like yourselves, Just messing with you guys, congratulations on your tie to west, you showed they arent all they think they are.. GOOD Luck Boys

Wow 11 pages on one team, yall must be popular within yourselves, i hope this really isnt what i think, all greeneville fans players and coaches on here talking bout their own team, 1 or 2 pages fellas 11 WOW you must really like yourselves, Just messing with you guys, congratulations on your tie to west, you showed they arent all they think they are.. GOOD Luck Boys

Hopefully you are just messing with us but just for grins I just looked over just the last 3 pages of coacht soccer forum to check out how many pages other teams have. I just picked Farragut and I stopped counting after 30 pages of different topics. I'm sure other schools (eg. Bearden) have a similar pattern. We just include it all under one header to make it easier for us "country folk". Also, very few of the posts are from active players and none are from coaches. Mostly fans and ex-players.

By the way MiddleTNSoccer, I enjoy your posts concerning East TN soccer. Lets us know how tomorrows West vs Science Hill game goes.

Edited by soccer67