Greeneville soccer

river271

DR - you spent all last year playing in Chattanooga - I doubt you even saw one Greeneville game. How can you have an informed opinion about Greeneville's season last year.

I did not make those comments, but i will make this one. G-money, Dirk McGirk, and A-diddy carried that team last year and without them I see g-vegas struggling this year. And if it wasnt all these guys, we'll see how they do this year...

who is you soccer 67?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did not make those comments, but i will make this one. G-money, Dirk McGirk, and A-diddy carried that team last year and without them I see g-vegas struggling this year. And if it wasnt all these guys, we'll see how they do this year...

who is you soccer 67?

DR - Who made those comments? They are posted under your log on. How do you figure they "carried the team"? The scoring was spread out pretty evenly - look at the stats. No one carried this team. It was just loaded last year with talent on all grade levels. Still loaded this year.

"Who is you" - don't they teach English at King and Grace?

Edited by soccer67

DR - Who made those comments? They are posted under your log on. How do you figure they "carried the team"? The scoring was spread out pretty evenly - look at the stats. No one carried this team. It was just loaded last year with talent on all grade levels. Still loaded this year.

"Who is you" - don't they teach English at King and Grace?

As far as the issue of who made those comments....I know who it was. As only a "trainer" on coacht I am not sure if you have encountered this yet, but on most computers, once you log in, you remain logged in. As a frequent user, I tend to use many other computers on the soccer hall or even at friends houses. That way, the next time they get on coacht, they are magically logged in as volsbigd712. Any more questions?

What are the stats? From what I have heard (and seen) the group heavily relied on a core of experienced seniors last year.

Before you go insulting my intelligence, let me know what you have accomplished? Are you somewhere playing college sports? Are you in college? My guess is probably not since you have enough free time to look me up and find out about my past.

As far as the issue of who made those comments....I know who it was. As only a "trainer" on coacht I am not sure if you have encountered this yet, but on most computers, once you log in, you remain logged in. As a frequent user, I tend to use many other computers on the soccer hall or even at friends houses. That way, the next time they get on coacht, they are magically logged in as volsbigd712. Any more questions?

What are the stats? From what I have heard (and seen) the group heavily relied on a core of experienced seniors last year.

Before you go insulting my intelligence, let me know what you have accomplished? Are you somewhere playing college sports? Are you in college? My guess is probably not since you have enough free time to look me up and find out about my past.

Curious, who do you play for? I noticed that you said "soccer hall". Are you up at King?

I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence. I'm sorry you took it that way. It was ment to be funny but sometimes things don't come across on a computer the way it's intended. Let's just try to keep the focus on Greeneville soccer.

I posted on an earlier thread that GV would be a question mark because of the loss of that core of seniors but they still have a lot of talent and should still do well.Last year GV scorred 68 goals. Parkins had 13, Carreno 13, Allen 8, Kirk 7,Patel 3. So the top 4 were 2 seniors and 2 juniors. Assist: Parkins 7, Carreno, 5, Allen 5 and Kirk 8. GV allowed 18 goals with 2 seniors, a junior and a sophmore at defense. Sounds pretty spread out to me.

Edited by soccer67

Soccer67, I hate to be the one to tell you but your information is no where near correct. Parkins had 19 goals and 14 assist total (including tournament), and if you would have been at the GHS soccer banquet you would have known that he got the offensive mvp for that reason. So you have no idea what your talking about, shut your uneducated mouth =) thanks. If your want to be proven wrong ask your coach. Also to end all arguments, do you think that Parkins made the all state team by having the equal amount of goal as JT...I DONT THINK SO! Thanks for letting me prove your ignorance.

IRISHLEGACY- I miss you like the desert misses the rain.

hahaha I couldnt agree more. I am rooming with a Croat/German/American/Yugoslavian star. Gah he's amazing. But yes I love you too Legacy. You should come visit us soon. I love you and miss you. And D-Ro is the man, along with GVegas' finest: GMoney Parkins, and Captain Robert Kirk!

Soccer67, I hate to be the one to tell you but your information is no where near correct. Parkins had 19 goals and 14 assist total (including tournament), and if you would have been at the GHS soccer banquet you would have known that he got the offensive mvp for that reason. So you have no idea what your talking about, shut your uneducated mouth =) thanks. If your want to be proven wrong ask your coach. Also to end all arguments, do you think that Parkins made the all state team by having the equal amount of goal as JT...I DONT THINK SO! Thanks for letting me prove your ignorance.

The information came from Eurosport and does not include post season play. I didn't start this. Some one made the comment (apparently on an open computer) stating GV will be nothing this year without last years seniors. By the way, I feel Garren is a great player and deserved all the honors he was awarded including all state. I have always stated that Greeneville would be a question mark without those players from last year but that they still had talent to pull it together. I'm wondering who it was that initiated this by making the comment about GV being nothing without them. I didn't think that was a fair statement to make. It was made to upset people and it did. Hopefully we can call a truce. Too bad someone out there thought it necessary to make such an inflammatory statement - maybe they thought they were being funny.

Edited by soccer67

I hate to be the one to tell you but your information is no where near correct either. Since nobody seems to have correct info I guess i will shed some light. At the end of the season, Parkins and Carrino both had 13 goals. After going in to the first game of the post season they both scored 1 goal each putting their totals at 14. The next game, the district final against morristown west, Carrino pulled his hamstring midway through the 1st half. This is the game where Parkins scored 3 goals bringing his total to 17 for the year. So maybe i should tell you to shut YOUR uneducated mouth for not being able to do some simple math but im not. I'm not sure if your still bathing in your high school "glory" but I think it might be time to move on because you are the past of ghs. So maybe you should think back and encourage the present team considering your an alumni or just not say anything at all. Thanks for letting me prove your ignorance. :huh: