Mitchell-Goodpasture

CoachT

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what happened in the game that caused mitchell to hold the ball for 7 plus minutes. that is not their game.

They were trying to get Goodpasture to come out of their zone. GP decided to shorten the game by letting them hold it. Didn't work but they felt their best chance, apparently, was to keep it close and hope for a run at the end.

WesCharge,

Do you know anything about basketball? They could not match us man to man so coach held the ball to pull them out of their zone. With a lead and no pressure the clock ran. We hut a 3 at the buzzer that broke their backs. You may need to direct your comments to the coach at Goodpasture for losing an entire qtr while trailing.

Mitchell's coach is the one that was being booooood!!!!!!!!!!

He has some of the top players in the state and he held the ball, now thats sorry!!

Made alot of people leave the game and very much dislike Mitchell!!!

I'm sure the Mitchell coach was not too worried about what the fans thought of his tactics. I would guess that his only motive was to win the game. He did. Goodpasure did not.

I hate that this will bring all the 'shotclock' advocates out from under their rock. But, what the 2 teams did last night was try and win the game. Both did what they thought best and both will live with the results. This is why high school basketball is so great. With a shotclock you get the same game everynight.

Like it or not, this game pure fodder for the basketball purists.

Edited by bluetick