Congrats McMinn Central!

tonymontana

I got so much to say...where can I start...

Beau...I will miss watching you play for Central cuz...you have done so much and accomplished so much...I will never forget my Junior year when you got your eye cut against Portland in the Sub-State and you came running in the gym in the 4th quarter straight to the scorers table...that was so cool...you are a champion cuz...nobody will ever touch what you did for McMinn Central...you are an excellent player, an excellent student, and an excellent friend to me...I thankyou for everything you have done for McMinn Central...

Blake...I will never forget when you were a sophomore and you stepped in for Beau against Portland...you grew up fast...you have accomplished so much...like Beau, you are also a champion...I thankyou for everything you have done for McMinn Central and for bein my friend through all these years...its been fun...

Julian...your a good player and a good kid...you are a good all around player and a good all around person...you always have a smile on your face and you are always friendly...and fishin with you the other day was the funnest thing I've done in a long time lol...seein you catch big daddy (as you called those catfish) was great...and seein you compete in the state tournament for a 2nd time was great as well...I will miss you cuz...Im gonna miss seein you play for the Chargers man...thanks for everything you have done for Central...

Andrew...where can I start with you...you are just cool as can be dude...a great student and a great person...always friendly...I'm gonna miss you too dude...

To the rest of the team...you all have got a taste of what its like to be at the state tournament...good luck with next year and God Bless each and every one of you!!!