District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sycamore beat harpeth tonight 8-0 behind the strong hitting of sycamore early and josh knights NO HITTER

and i know fizer doesnt care about baseball and his arm hurt tonight and everythings gone down hill since birdwell got hurt and the indians just havent been hitting good lately but o well

sycamore beat harpeth tonight 8-0 behind the strong hitting of sycamore early and josh knights NO HITTER

and i know fizer doesnt care about baseball and his arm hurt tonight and everythings gone down hill since birdwell got hurt and the indians just havent been hitting good lately but o well

Where did you get that Fiser does not care about baseball? And the only arm that should be hurting is Knights (good game tho) by throwing 120 pitches in 34* of weather.

Edited by straightbill307

Creek Wood defeated Mont. Central 8-6 at the reservation. Thiel solid for 5. Central with a big comeback made it very interesting in the 6th and 7th. Same 2 teams tomorrow @ the Wood. 7:00 1st pitch. Bring your blankets. Any score from Dover and Waverly. Did Cheatham and Fairview play? PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creek Wood defeated Mont. Central 8-6 at the reservation. Thiel solid for 5. Central with a big comeback made it very interesting in the 6th and 7th. Same 2 teams tomorrow @ the Wood. 7:00 1st pitch. Bring your blankets. Any score from Dover and Waverly. Did Cheatham and Fairview play? PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wavo and Stewart Double hearder tonight was a cold one i tell ya what. This first game was a barn burner, Waverly's great pitching a great defense brought them home the win with a a score of 1-0. That left handed freshman is a good one, he has velocity and good location, hes one to watch. Jake West started the Seocond game, he was pounded by the tigers. This one was over in 5 innings with a score of 12-2. Great games all around for the Tigers. The Rebels played some sloppy ball in the second game though, very sloppy

Congrats to all the teams that won today in district play....

sorry if there was a mistake straightbill, thats just what i was hearing around the field from other indians. knight has a freakish arm. it never really hurts him he just starts getting tired arm towards the end of summer ball. straightbill, have u by any chance ever played a game or 2 for the clarksville flames

sorry if there was a mistake straightbill, thats just what i was hearing around the field from other indians. knight has a freakish arm. it never really hurts him he just starts getting tired arm towards the end of summer ball. straightbill, have u by any chance ever played a game or 2 for the clarksville flames

nope but thats cool that stuff happens

Fairview beat Cheatham 9-4. Very sloppy defense from both teams, especially in the outfield for Fairview and the middle infield for Cheatham. THe difference was Fairview getting some timely hitting with runners on base. The Fairivew pitcher was not as sharp as normal, but with only one hitter in Cheathams' lineup to worry about he didn't need to be.

Well he was taken out of the waverly game in the second inning...

I only saw him have those kinds of days once last season. It can happen to any pitcher... but all in all... he accounted for most of the Rebel wins last year.

Is the Sophmore catcher pitching this season? He had some ability... what about the new Freshman pitcher?

Edited by ELA