Rankings week of 3/20-27

mjuhb

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smyrna tied siegel tonight 1-1. Siegel dominated the first half scoring in about 3 minutes. Smyrna came out very hard the second half and the game got much more even. Smyrna scored with about 12 to go on a misplay by the last defender.

Misplay by the defender??? What did the keeper do?

he was probably out on a island

the siegel keeper is not very good 1 v 1

My aggrevation is not with the keeper. It may be unfounded, but it is this. I am so tired of a mid-field player or striker mis-playing a ball and fans yelling "Un-lucky" It is like the offensive players have the latitude to handle 3 balls a game out of 30. If a defender mis-plays 1 out of 10, it is a travesty.

Misplay by the defender??? What did the keeper do?

The keeper was coming out in anticipation of a either the defender passing it back or shielding the ball so he could pick it up. It was a very difficuld ball for the defender to play. It was bouncing while he was running back with the smyrna player tight on him. This goal came mainly from the pressure put on by the smyrna player.

West TN scores

3/21/06

CBHS 16 Harding 0

3/23/06

Houston 10 Bolton 1

Collierville 6 Cordova 2

MUS 3 Ridgeway 1

Germantown 2 Briarcrest 1

Tonight White Station vs. CBHS. White Station might give CBHS a tough game, but since they lost Alabama-Huntsville signee Todd Williams to torn hamstring in Rossview scrimmage, they have lost a key multi-position senior and will need some underclassmen to step up. CBHS is deep as always.

CBHS appears to be very talented as usual along with Houston, MUS, and Collierville in the west right now.

Again Number8 it doesnt matter that you should have torn Apart Elizabethton, you didnt, why not just give credit to the cyclones and go on with the season, why make them look bad by sayin u should have torn them apart, do u think ppl will think less of you for not killing elizabethton, u are a well respected team and everybody knows that but u dont have anything for Farragut or Oak ridge, farragut beat elizabethon 3-0 last year, lets all show a little bit of respect for the smaller guy who is competing with the larger schools, from wht i saw last night as a more science hill fan, elizabethon is a very physical team, i myslef expected a blowout but those boys came to play

Guest Number8

Again Number8 it doesnt matter that you should have torn Apart Elizabethton, you didnt, why not just give credit to the cyclones and go on with the season, why make them look bad by sayin u should have torn them apart, do u think ppl will think less of you for not killing elizabethton, u are a well respected team and everybody knows that but u dont have anything for Farragut or Oak ridge, farragut beat elizabethon 3-0 last year, lets all show a little bit of respect for the smaller guy who is competing with the larger schools, from wht i saw last night as a more science hill fan, elizabethon is a very physical team, i myslef expected a blowout but those boys came to play

AGAIN, Elizabethon did good as u can see on the score board. With one shot on the goal the WHOLE game what do u want me to lie about. Is it the same farragut that beat teams 17-0, 10-0???? yea i see a lot of respect there.

West TN scores

3/21/06

CBHS 16 Harding 0

3/23/06

Houston 10 Bolton 1

Collierville 6 Cordova 2

MUS 3 Ridgeway 1

Germantown 2 Briarcrest 1

Tonight White Station vs. CBHS. White Station might give CBHS a tough game, but since they lost Alabama-Huntsville signee Todd Williams to torn hamstring in Rossview scrimmage, they have lost a key multi-position senior and will need some underclassmen to step up. CBHS is deep as always.

CBHS appears to be very talented as usual along with Houston, MUS, and Collierville in the west right now.

it is almost impossible to scores out of west tennessee unless you know someone or someone posts them

so thanks