• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storylines of the Race!

Cut Tires

18 Cautions

Busch Wins

Gordon cries like a baby!

Did yall see Gordon jump out of his car, push Kenseth then retreat very quickly so people could get in between them? :thumb: He is such a sissy and he needs to learn that if you bump people, they will bump you back! He turned Truex for no reason earlier in the race and then he cries when he gets turned!!!

As for the MAN, Dale Jr finished a solid 11 and is now 6th in the points standing! He is really driving smart this year as he continues to keep his fenders clean and take advantage of the mistakes made by other drivers! If not for the pit lane violation 2 weeks ago, he would be in the top 3 or 4 in points!

Congrats to Busch on a big win!!! :thumb:

Edited by gotmilk?

Guest catfish-hunter

Storylines of the Race!

Cut Tires

18 Cautions

Busch Wins

Gordon cries like a baby!

Did yall see Gordon jump out of his car, push Kenseth then retreat very quickly so people could get in between them? ;) He is such a sissy and he needs to learn that if you bump people, they will bump you back! He turned Truex for no reason earlier in the race and then he cries when he gets turned!!!

As for the MAN, Dale Jr finished a solid 11 and is now 6th in the points standing! He is really driving smart this year as he continues to keep his fenders clean and take advantage of the mistakes made by other drivers! If not for the pit lane violation 2 weeks ago, he would be in the top 3 or 4 in points!

Congrats to Busch on a big win!!! :(

Gordon retreated???? What the heck were you watching????? Kenseth was the sissy that was retreating the whole time. I saw an angered Gordon who would have stomped a mudhole in Kenseth's motormouth @_ _ and walked it dry. Gordon passed Kenseth about as clean as you could pass someone then Kenseth responded by wrecking Gordon. Kenseth wrecked Gordon because he was frustrated at what Busch did to him, END OF STORY!!!! He's a loser and I just hope NASCAR doesn't punish Gordon when he gets Kenseth back down the road (because it is going to happen). It's a shame to have a Top Five caliber car for 499 laps only to have someone wreck you back to a 21st place finish on the 500th lap.

As for Kurt Busch all I can say is what a loser. He didn't hesitate to take a cheap shot at Harvick in victory lane. I'm sure had Harvick pulled a Jimmy Spencer on Busch then NASCAR would have stood up for their boy Kurt (like they have always done in the past).

As for Truex Jr. that was a different issue. He was several laps down letting people in line (at the same time rolling out of the throttle) when he had much faster cars behind him. That's why Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart layed the bumper to him in yesterday's race.

Grace Golden Eagles you are not the only one :(

Gordon retreated???? What the heck were you watching????? Kenseth was the sissy that was retreating the whole time. I saw an angered Gordon who would have stomped a mudhole in Kenseth's motormouth @_ _ and walked it dry. Gordon passed Kenseth about as clean as you could pass someone then Kenseth responded by wrecking Gordon. Kenseth wrecked Gordon because he was frustrated at what Busch did to him, END OF STORY!!!! He's a loser and I just hope NASCAR doesn't punish Gordon when he gets Kenseth back down the road (because it is going to happen). It's a shame to have a Top Five caliber car for 499 laps only to have someone wreck you back to a 21st place finish on the 500th lap.

As for Kurt Busch all I can say is what a loser. He didn't hesitate to take a cheap shot at Harvick in victory lane. I'm sure had Harvick pulled a Jimmy Spencer on Busch then NASCAR would have stood up for their boy Kurt (like they have always done in the past).

As for Truex Jr. that was a different issue. He was several laps down letting people in line (at the same time rolling out of the throttle) when he had much faster cars behind him. That's why Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart layed the bumper to him in yesterday's race.

Grace Golden Eagles you are not the only one ;)

Catfish you are right Gordon didn't retreat a step.I'm not necessisarily a Gordon fan but he is a talented driver. I'm kinda glad to finally see him stand up for himself & mix it up a little bit!

As for the Busch thing,everyone knew it was coming. I put a lot of the blame on Dale Jarrett for holding 'em all up for several laps when he was a lap or two down. I've always liked him pretty well but that's all he's done for the past couple of years is get in the way(like several others out there). Busch was scared of getting hit by Harvick and Kenseth wouldn't move Jarrett out of the way so Busch( in his mind) had to do it.Harvick would have hit Busch if he'd had a chance!

Now,I'm not defending Busch(even though I picked him).I don't care much for him;but with the situation like it was everybody knew this was going to happen.

You're right the Kenseth thing with Gordon was frustration & "somebody's gonna pay!"

He should have done that to ol'slow Dale Jarrett & he might have won the race!

THE SQUAD :(

Edited by THE SQUAD