Bristol

Grace Golden Eagles

Gordon retreated???? What the heck were you watching????? Kenseth was the sissy that was retreating the whole time. I saw an angered Gordon who would have stomped a mudhole in Kenseth's motormouth @_ _ and walked it dry. Gordon passed Kenseth about as clean as you could pass someone then Kenseth responded by wrecking Gordon. Kenseth wrecked Gordon because he was frustrated at what Busch did to him, END OF STORY!!!! He's a loser and I just hope NASCAR doesn't punish Gordon when he gets Kenseth back down the road (because it is going to happen). It's a shame to have a Top Five caliber car for 499 laps only to have someone wreck you back to a 21st place finish on the 500th lap.

As for Kurt Busch all I can say is what a loser. He didn't hesitate to take a cheap shot at Harvick in victory lane. I'm sure had Harvick pulled a Jimmy Spencer on Busch then NASCAR would have stood up for their boy Kurt (like they have always done in the past).

As for Truex Jr. that was a different issue. He was several laps down letting people in line (at the same time rolling out of the throttle) when he had much faster cars behind him. That's why Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewart layed the bumper to him in yesterday's race.

Grace Golden Eagles you are not the only one :thumb:

Have you lost your marbles? Gordon admitted to getting into Kenseth in the post race interview and stated that he knew that Kenseth was going to get into him, but he didnt expect him to wreck him! As for the Gordon rettreating thing, Kenseth was coming to appologize with his hand out and Gordon took a cheap shot at him and then started walking backward as to give the crew members time to get in between them and as my brother pointed out, had he been that tough why didnt he take that helmet off before confronting Kenseth? He is just a sissy and he knows that NASCAR will defend anything he does because he has brought them so much money! He is a spoiled brat that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and if he doesnt get his way, he has to go on TV and cry about it and then take it to Mike Helton! He is just a big crybaby! :thumb:

And for Truex, he was just one lap down when Gordon turned him and was trying to make sure he could stay up there and get the lucky dog! If Truex was smart, he would have turned Gordon before Stewart had a chance to stick his nose in it! :lol:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you lost your marbles? Gordon admitted to getting into Kenseth in the post race interview and stated that he knew that Kenseth was going to get into him, but he didnt expect him to wreck him! As for the Gordon rettreating thing, Kenseth was coming to appologize with his hand out and Gordon took a cheap shot at him and then started walking backward as to give the crew members time to get in between them and as my brother pointed out, had he been that tough why didnt he take that helmet off before confronting Kenseth? He is just a sissy and he knows that NASCAR will defend anything he does because he has brought them so much money! He is a spoiled brat that was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and if he doesnt get his way, he has to go on TV and cry about it and then take it to Mike Helton! He is just a big crybaby! :thumb:

And for Truex, he was just one lap down when Gordon turned him and was trying to make sure he could stay up there and get the lucky dog! If Truex was smart, he would have turned Gordon before Stewart had a chance to stick his nose in it! :thumb:

And this is coming from a little e fan,I do not beleive it.

And for Truex, he was just one lap down when Gordon turned him and was trying to make sure he could stay up there and get the lucky dog! If Truex was smart, he would have turned Gordon before Stewart had a chance to stick his nose in it! :thumb:

:lol:

Yep, there was no reason for him to stay in the way like that, he should have moved over and let the leaders go bye

Yes he should have.....

Ridiculous! Dale's used to being in the running & when he's not,he makes it hard on everybody else.

Dale,you're DONE . Get out of the way!

THE SQUAD ;)

Edited by THE SQUAD

I DON'T blame Kurt Busch. He KNEW he would be punted by Harvick.

He HAD to go! Jarrett should have gotten out of the way! Kenseth should have moved him,one way or the other. If he had,it would be a totally different outcome. Kenseth might have WON!!

THE SQUAD :P

Edited by THE SQUAD