Top 11u and 12u travel teams in middle Tennessee

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love it when people think they know what they are talking about but have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Tennessee Raiders-Orange 11U team is going to be a team to be dealt with in the sub-state. We still have that "great" post player you were referring to, plus that "great" point guard, plus several other "great" players. As far as us being below average, I beg to disagree!!!! We played well this weekend considering most of these kids are new to this team and do not play together year around (like most AAU teams at this age)!! We did not shoot well and still only lost by 4 (25-21) to a very good MC Magic team!! These kids are far above average and can contend with the best teams in the state of Tennessee. This group of kids want to win more than any 11U teams that I have seen and have the ability to do so. And for you Jackass...check us out this weekend at the sub-state in LaFollette...then let me know how below average we are!!!!!!!!!!

okay now that the results are in........raiders are maybe average, but this weekend below avg. they need better coaching thats all there is to it. dont get me wrong this group of young ladies are as good as they come (individually) but this is a TEAM game and it showed this weekend that they are indeed average so keep beggin to disagree it'll get you no where..

see ya

okay now that the results are in........raiders are maybe average, but this weekend below avg. they need better coaching thats all there is to it. dont get me wrong this group of young ladies are as good as they come (individually) but this is a TEAM game and it showed this weekend that they are indeed average so keep beggin to disagree it'll get you no where..

see ya

Better coaching? MAYBE? More coaching I would agree more with. It is easy to blame the coach, especially when you lose. This group of girls usually play against each other in big county rivalry situations. I think the coach is making a valiant effort to get a group of girls and parents to work together when they are used to playing and working against against one another. That is harder than you might imagine. This team did pretty well to only have about 5 or 6 practices and play in one tournament with average teams.

They do need a team tune up to be successful.

Better coaching? MAYBE? More coaching I would agree more with. It is easy to blame the coach, especially when you lose. This group of girls usually play against each other in big county rivalry situations. I think the coach is making a valiant effort to get a group of girls and parents to work together when they are used to playing and working against against one another. That is harder than you might imagine. This team did pretty well to only have about 5 or 6 practices and play in one tournament with average teams.

They do need a team tune up to be successful.

JetFan,

I would like to contact Ivy Gardner. Would you have a phone number for her?

You can email it to me at [email protected]