Thieves @ Science Hill

Guest Number8

Guest Number8

Guys check this out. AGAIN for the SECOND time The science Hill high school got their soccer balls stolen this year. Thieves broke in our room Twice and stole abotu 60 soccer balls worth over $1,600. Yesterday if it wasn't for some players we wouldn't have had any soccer balls to warm up with before the game, and we still dont have any. We changed the lock after the frist time and they (the thief) still managed to open the lock. :thumb::lol::lol:

here is the paper story http://www.timesnews.net/sportsArticle.dna?_StoryID=3614492

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that man. For some reason you see soccer balls, of all things, being stolen more and more. I hope you guys get the money you need to replace all of the missing equipment.

Hmmm..... a small masked soccer fanatic paying a great deal of attention to a post about a large number of missing soccer balls.....Very interesting.

I'm not saying anything, but how far apart are Science Hill and Bristol? <_<

I am shocked hoya. Such accusations being made towards me. I am a fan of the game of soccer and steal from no one. Isn't Evan on spring break..?hmmm

I am much too careful to make "accusations", wee man. I merely make "observations." :thumb:

As for your former roommate, yes he's on break and, as you well know, he hasn't been awake enough to move except for watching basketball games. No suspect there.

I hope all is going well. Say hi to your teammates for me and let me know your Spring game schedule if you get a chance.

Guys check this out. AGAIN for the SECOND time The science Hill high school got their soccer balls stolen this year. Thieves broke in our room Twice and stole abotu 60 soccer balls worth over $1,600. Yesterday if it wasn't for some players we wouldn't have had any soccer balls to warm up with before the game, and we still dont have any. We changed the lock after the frist time and they (the thief) still managed to open the lock. :thumb::thumb::huh:

here is the paper story http://www.timesnews.net/sportsArticle.dna?_StoryID=3614492

Why would anyone want to steal 60 soccer balls? And doesn't your school have an alarm? How would they be able to get 60 balls out without anyone noticing if it was during the day? Plus there should be cameras in and around the school. If you can't find the people that stole the balls then your school should definitely fire some individuals.

Why would anyone want to steal 60 soccer balls? And doesn't your school have an alarm? How would they be able to get 60 balls out without anyone noticing if it was during the day? Plus there should be cameras in and around the school. If you can't find the people that stole the balls then your school should definitely fire some individuals.

Sounded like they might have been in smaller building detatched from the main building. Fire some school employees because a thief broke the law?? If the door was left unlocked or open maybe, but if they "broke" in...you have gotta be kidding me.

Sounded like they might have been in smaller building detatched from the main building. Fire some school employees because a thief broke the law?? If the door was left unlocked or open maybe, but if they "broke" in...you have gotta be kidding me.

Your right, I didn't read the news paper article. Thought that it was on school grounds, like most schools have. I was also talking more about the SRO and possibly anyone else that watches the cameras, as I know most school have cameras that could read a license plate from over 200 yards.

Guest cockett8

mohsen i got it right this time man that really stinks that happened to us last year hope that u can replace them i tried to call you yesterday i guess you were at work we play tomorrow at 5:30 if you get a chance come watch but oh well i saw that article in the news paper about the preditions you all had like a whole column

and crockett had like three lines lol but ill talk to you later

Guest Number8

mohsen i got it right this time man that really stinks that happened to us last year hope that u can replace them i tried to call you yesterday i guess you were at work we play tomorrow at 5:30 if you get a chance come watch but oh well i saw that article in the news paper about the preditions you all had like a whole column

and crockett had like three lines lol but ill talk to you later

yea i worked yesterday, and i work tomorrow too. i hope we gonna be alright with the few balls that we have. we played today agains elizabethon, 2 0 us. we missed 2 PKs, and i got a yellow card for faul language :lol: . but the dude triped me when the ball was loooong gone, and i was like Sh8t. the reff didn't call the faule and was like "well hmm yea i saw that, but u were unlucky and i mma have to give u the yellow" . the reffs were just out of their mind. i played bad and should have atleast scored. next tuesday we ll drive to knoxville for a match agains knox west. dang i hate takin loooong trips. i better pick my game back up. Good luck to u guys tomorrow go get ur goal. :o

Edited by Number8

How can you act like the reffs didnt see anything, i was at the game and the center reff called everything in favor of science hill, how many times did you get to take a free kick, and give the cyclones goalie a big hand for stopping 2 of your pk's...Im not even a fan of elizabethton and i can tell you that they deserve to be somewhere in those a/aa rankings, and you Number8 you didnt even get ther chance to score, u got shutdown the whole game and the way you talk bout yourslef on here youd think you where actually good, i didnt see anything out of you that impressed me or something ive never seen, ur teammate yah was pretty impressive though, the kid didnt trip you, so quit wining and play, you look like the kids from dobyns-bennet, the flops and the fakers...but good luck the rest of the season

Guest Number8

How can you act like the reffs didnt see anything, i was at the game and the center reff called everything in favor of science hill, how many times did you get to take a free kick, and give the cyclones goalie a big hand for stopping 2 of your pk's...Im not even a fan of elizabethton and i can tell you that they deserve to be somewhere in those a/aa rankings, and you Number8 you didnt even get ther chance to score, u got shutdown the whole game and the way you talk bout yourslef on here youd think you where actually good, i didnt see anything out of you that impressed me or something ive never seen, ur teammate yah was pretty impressive though, the kid didnt trip you, so quit wining and play, you look like the kids from dobyns-bennet, the flops and the fakers...but good luck the rest of the season

U were there good for u. But the dude who tripped me after the ball was gone can tell u and EVEN THE REFF told me he saw that, but he though it was "an accident, and i was unlucky". I did not play a good game like i said. I did Have the chance to score twice which both were called back, for... i still don't know why.... And yes eddie is a great player we all know that. and u said i though i was good??? I NEVER HAVE SAID I WAS GOOD, how many times did i say that on here. and about be being shut down, u r right i played bad and there is not excuse for that. it was the second time i ever played left mid. BUT U enjoy the rest of the season. and don't come here and attack players for something u are not sure about