New Boards for Middle School

CoachT

Many of you have shown a persistence in posting about middle school sports even though we are a high school site. Therefore, I have created these boards exclusively for middle school/junior high discussion.

Why are they for CoachT Plus members only?

(1) This is a two-man operation. iamoz makes everything work and I update the content. If you get off the boards and look around, there is a tremendous amount of work involved just keeping everything up-to-date. Adding any new features, such as these boards, adds to that. I don't have many spare moments.

(2) Am I trying to make money off of middle school kids? No. I don't know that I am ready for 12-yr-olds trash-talking 11-yr-olds. These boards are for parents and fans who want to discuss these things and, since this is a high school site, should expect to pay for extra features outside the realm of high school sports.

So, if you want to participate it will cost you a whopping $12 a year.

CoachT Plus

Please recommend additional sports that need to be added.

• 6 months later...

Many of you have shown a persistence in posting about middle school sports even though we are a high school site. Therefore, I have created these boards exclusively for middle school/junior high discussion.

Why are they for CoachT Plus members only?

(1) This is a two-man operation. iamoz makes everything work and I update the content. If you get off the boards and look around, there is a tremendous amount of work involved just keeping everything up-to-date. Adding any new features, such as these boards, adds to that. I don't have many spare moments.

(2) Am I trying to make money off of middle school kids? No. I don't know that I am ready for 12-yr-olds trash-talking 11-yr-olds. These boards are for parents and fans who want to discuss these things and, since this is a high school site, should expect to pay for extra features outside the realm of high school sports.

So, if you want to participate it will cost you a whopping $12 a year.

CoachT Plus

Please recommend additional sports that need to be added.

If you are a plus member do you have to pay another $12?