SVC Middle School Baseball

scduke

Sequatchie county looks the best to me.I've seen them play Meiggs and Rhea and they beat both of them pretty bad.There pitching has come through for them but there hitting has not done that well.

Sequatchie appears to be the leader. Then probably Jasper a close second, followed by Grundy and Bledsoe. Haven't heard anything from Whitwell. SP hasn't faired too well against formidable opponents. Looks as though all teams are not as good as last years except for Bledsoe who is improved. Good luck to all teams for the rest of the season. ;)

Sequatchie county looks the best to me.I've seen them play Meiggs and Rhea and they beat both of them pretty bad.There pitching has come through for them but there hitting has not done that well.

Sequatchie County is definitely the team to beat in the valley this year. In saying that, I think Sequatchie, Jasper, or Grundy could beat each other on any given nite.

• 2 weeks later...

Jasper at Sequatchie Middle on Wednesday then they come to Jasper on Thursday. Two big games to decide the seating at the conf. tournament. I think Jasper has the one Conf. lose to Grundy and Seq. has yet to lose any conf. games. I am sure Travis will have his team ready and I am sure Jasper will be up to the challenge.

Jasper at Sequatchie Middle on Wednesday then they come to Jasper on Thursday. Two big games to decide the seating at the conf. tournament. I think Jasper has the one Conf. lose to Grundy and Seq. has yet to lose any conf. games. I am sure Travis will have his team ready and I am sure Jasper will be up to the challenge.

Jasper pulls one out 4-0. Garrison Guess made a name for himself tonight. He pitched a great game and Cody Thacker looked like he was putting on a clinic at short. He turned two double plays tonight as well as hit a two run double. Really good game.Tyler Kilgore pitched very well for Sequatchie. In the end Jasper pieced a few hits together to pull out the win. Same two teams tomorrow. Should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.

Congratulations on the big win JMS. :) Keep up the good work and do it again in Jasper......

That Coach Minter is really something else...isn't he...... :)

Hey Coach Minter is doing a real good job but lets not forget who layed the fondation. That would be Snipe. Back to Minter, I heard that this win and the South Pitt wins has impressed the AD at JMS and a contract extentsion has been offered. Congrats JMS, good win, lets get one more.