Statewide Meet Results & Rankings

WestRun.com

Hello All,

If anyone is interested in the most complete Tennessee statewide meet results and rankings of elite performances at these Tennessee meets, go to WestRun.com. I have 29 meet results as of right now and over 300 elite performances. I am adding meet results and rankings literally every day. I get my results from newspapers across the state, TennesseeRunner.com, and various other internet sources. If you know of any meet results I am missing or any elite performances at any local meets, let me know.

My email address is:[email protected]

Thanks for any and all help in keeping these the most complete results and rankings in the state of Tennessee

Coach Chris

I have seen some folks getting on here to find out what some good marks are for so far in Tennessee. Well, there are 2 websites you can go to , to find out. WestRun.com and TennesseeRunner.com. Neither site has every meet contested this year in Tennessee, but if we can find it, we have it. Check both sites out to stay updated.

Thanks

Coach Chris