Ronaldinho Vs. High School players

manU721

Me and my friends were talking in school today, and we got to talking about what it would be like if Ronaldinho played in high school. And we said, what if he played for the worst high school team in the state...Would that team win state? I said "yes", and they said that you could just put 10 guys on him and he couldn't dribble. I said, he is the best soccer player in the world, and he just would dribble around us, or run through us, and ANY shot he took would go in. SO, what I am asking is what do you think about this one: if you put Ronaldinho on ANY high school team, would that team win state? I'll do you one better: if you put ANY pro on any high school team, would they win state?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my friends were talking in school today, and we got to talking about what it would be like if Ronaldinho played in high school. And we said, what if he played for the worst high school team in the state...Would that team win state? I said "yes", and they said that you could just put 10 guys on him and he couldn't dribble. I said, he is the best soccer player in the world, and he just would dribble around us, or run through us, and ANY shot he took would go in. SO, what I am asking is what do you think about this one: if you put Ronaldinho on ANY high school team, would that team win state? I'll do you one better: if you put ANY pro on any high school team, would they win state?

not all pro's are that capable of making a bad team good enough to win state...even ronaldinho...it takes 11 players to win a soccer game

not all pro's are that capable of making a bad team good enough to win state...even ronaldinho...it takes 11 players to win a soccer game

wellll i wouldnt say he couldnt, ronaldinho even in the pro's just takes the game in his palms and does whatever he wants to with it, it is questionably the best midfielder in the world and can literally play a game by himself even in the spanish premier league, there are just some guys with that talent and then others who are just "ordinary" in the premier leagues... my opinion is that ronaldinho could take a team and make it state champions. i'd put money on it if it were to ever happen(yeah i know dream on)

Plain and simple YES!!!!! Are you kidding me. SOmeone said it takes 11 players to win state. The fact is that you could not stop the man the entire game even with 10 guys and he'd score. Also he'd make the opposing team use all their energy to mark him and offense would not be produced. Lastly if you put 5 6 7 10! guys on him the other 10 guys on his team will be your remaining 2 or 3. Ronaldinho flat out is not just the best midfielder in the world but the best player. He kills the BEST OF THE BEST and this is no question he would win state with whatever team you put him on.

Plain and simple YES!!!!! Are you kidding me. SOmeone said it takes 11 players to win state. The fact is that you could not stop the man the entire game even with 10 guys and he'd score. Also he'd make the opposing team use all their energy to mark him and offense would not be produced. Lastly if you put 5 6 7 10! guys on him the other 10 guys on his team will be your remaining 2 or 3. Ronaldinho flat out is not just the best midfielder in the world but the best player. He kills the BEST OF THE BEST and this is no question he would win state with whatever team you put him on.

Whoa now hold on, the question was if you put him on the worst highschool team. He dont think he could handle 6 guys on him at one time, ur gonna win the ball everntually, and if he does pass it, the other guys on his team are terrible, so you would win the ball. And he cant play defense on a solid team. The team without Ronaldinho would score many goals agaisnt the other bad players on the field. So i doubt his team would win state.

Whoa now hold on, the question was if you put him on the worst highschool team. He dont think he could handle 6 guys on him at one time, ur gonna win the ball everntually, and if he does pass it, the other guys on his team are terrible, so you would win the ball. And he cant play defense on a solid team. The team without Ronaldinho would score many goals agaisnt the other bad players on the field. So i doubt his team would win state.

doesnt matter if you stink or not if you have 9 defenders and and a ronaldinho playing offense your going to win. too many ppl in a small area your not going to score more than ronaldinho. sorry

No way on the way to state he'd face alot of very good teams, the best. it takes 2 or three decent players around him to create a state championship team, much less is he gonna play all the defense as well as all the offense, one player against 11 is how it'd be, where not talking rec. league here, these are the best players in the state

Yeah, his skills are insane, but they wouldn't win state. FOUL HIM! If he holds the ball (and he'd have to if he were on the worst team in the state) and 7-8 players are on him, they can fould him and foul him and foul him, kind of like people started doing to Pele' (I believe I spelled that right?.....) Pele' then started one touching it to people every time he got it, which was good in the pros, but wouldn't work if you were on the worst high school team in the state. When they asked him if he was starting to get irritated because of all the fouls, he just replied that if he got fouled it was becasue he'd held the ball too long. A few hard fouls, and he'd have to start passsing, but in this case there'd be no one to pass to.