Ronaldinho Vs. High School players

manU721

no, one person cannot beat a team. all you would have to do is just pass, simple. If this fella chases he will get tired, if he doesn't you score. all you have to do is take your time, possess the ball all that you possibly can, and ronaldinho will get the ball very seldom.

On defense put 5 people on him 2 everywhere he goes and then supporters to them (that can go elsewhere if need be). Sorry but one guy with constant pressure from two people and then supporters to them will not get very far, if those players just are on him every second not letting loose, I am sure that he will still score, but you can score more than he can. I have had professional players as trainers/coaches and they would play with us and the team still found a way to negate their fantastic abilities, just by not allowing them in the play of the game. of course if he does make it into the play like off kick-offs then it is probably time for a trip. my opinion. ;)

now if he played on the team from the beginning of the season, then yes i believe he could take thim and win state because he would teach the players how to use him, and how to make runs, so that if you forget about the rest of the team, then they might slip one in, and also how to defend when he can't make it back there.

Edited by Tin-Man

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesnt matter if you stink or not if you have 9 defenders and and a ronaldinho playing offense your going to win. too many ppl in a small area your not going to score more than ronaldinho. sorry

yeah man. I have played some pretty terrible teams and been able to dribble around them. Any solid highschool team could beat him and the ten other guys on the field.

no, one person cannot beat a team. all you would have to do is just pass, simple. If this fella chases he will get tired, if he doesn't you score. all you have to do is take your time, possess the ball all that you possibly can, and ronaldinho will get the ball very seldom.

On defense put 5 people on him 2 everywhere he goes and then supporters to them (that can go elsewhere if need be). Sorry but one guy with constant pressure from two people and then supporters to them will not get very far, if those players just are on him every second not letting loose, I am sure that he will still score, but you can score more than he can. I have had professional players as trainers/coaches and they would play with us and the team still found a way to negate their fantastic abilities, just by not allowing them in the play of the game. of course if he does make it into the play like off kick-offs then it is probably time for a trip. my opinion. <_<

now if he played on the team from the beginning of the season, then yes i believe he could take thim and win state because he would teach the players how to use him, and how to make runs, so that if you forget about the rest of the team, then they might slip one in, and also how to defend when he can't make it back there.

That sound like a reasonable idea, and it would be if we were talking about the best high school players, but Ronaldinho takes over professional games. He has personally beaten many teams that would have killed his team without him.

Think about the dynamics of the game. Any free kick in his attacking third would be an automatic goal, no questions asked. If he were ever allowed to get the ball with a foot of space he would break the ankles of any high school player around him. And for the foul thing, professional teams have been trying the same thing for a couple years now, they cant touch him.

How many of your teams players would you put on him. even if you put your five best players on him, you would be playing against the other teams ten with your six worst starters. If you had defenders on him, he would go into the defensice area and get the ball. If you had midfeilders on him then your team would have no transition play and would never be able to score. If you ever took any of your players off of him or if they left him to try to win a ball, it would be fine if they one it or if they scored it would be great, but if they didnt you would leave ronaldiho open and that would be a goal.

Im not saying that team is garunteed to win state, but at the end of the year, they would be there.

Its this simple: Barcelona had not been competitive in recent years until they bought Ronaldinho, and then they all the sudden win the Spanish Primera and are competitive in the Champions League. Before Ronaldinho, Barcelona wasn't the team from the 80's and early 90's, they were always 3rd or 4th in the Spanish Primera and they were more of a mainstay in the UEFA Cup and not the Champions League. Now with him, they are considered to be one of the top teams in the world. And what about Sammy Eto'o? He wasn't even thought about as an elite striker until he began playing with Ronaldinho. All the things he has done for Barcelona and Brazil individually against the world's best defenders and midfielders; he tears them to shreds. Claude Makelele and John Terry are thought to be the best Defensive Mid and Defender in the world, respectively; and Ronaldinho made them look foolish. And some of you think you could put high school players on him and stop him!?! It doesnt matter how many of them you put on him, he would score every possession, every time. Imagine how fast he is. Imagine how quick his feet are. He is one-in-a-billion. You could put a team of 6 year olds around him and they would win state.

That sound like a reasonable idea, and it would be if we were talking about the best high school players, but Ronaldinho takes over professional games. He has personally beaten many teams that would have killed his team without him.

Think about the dynamics of the game. Any free kick in his attacking third would be an automatic goal, no questions asked. If he were ever allowed to get the ball with a foot of space he would break the ankles of any high school player around him. And for the foul thing, professional teams have been trying the same thing for a couple years now, they cant touch him.

How many of your teams players would you put on him. even if you put your five best players on him, you would be playing against the other teams ten with your six worst starters. If you had defenders on him, he would go into the defensice area and get the ball. If you had midfeilders on him then your team would have no transition play and would never be able to score. If you ever took any of your players off of him or if they left him to try to win a ball, it would be fine if they one it or if they scored it would be great, but if they didnt you would leave ronaldiho open and that would be a goal.

Im not saying that team is garunteed to win state, but at the end of the year, they would be there.

yes but these other players are the worst in the state, that means that they cannot trap, pass, shoot, in terrible condition, it does not matter if their is only one defender he could handle it if ronald wasn't attacking. So you put the people on him were ever he goes. also, the defenders are terrible and your forwards would look like ronald in the pros. i am just saying that there is always a way to get around one player.

as for direct kicks, uh maybe you could set up a wall in the goal :ph34r:

the other team will not even be able to pass the ball to ol ronald because they are terrible and the other team will just intercept it.

he takes over professional games with the help of professionals, now if he wants a one-two it won't happen or someone to make a run to give him a little more space, sorry not their if anything they will get in the way.

so i still think that a good team, let's say any team going to the state tournament would beat the worst team possible with ronald.

ronald means ronaldinho

yeah you have to know that the other team would score everytime they get the ball also. The team he is on has the WORST highschool players on it. I know some terrible soccer players in the the state of tenneesee. And he would not be able to shake 6 or 7 guys at a time. Not every free kick would go in. He doesnt hit the goal everytime. And a good keeper will make some saves. He would not take a terrible team to state. Period.

yes but these other players are the worst in the state, that means that they cannot trap, pass, shoot, in terrible condition, it does not matter if their is only one defender he could handle it if ronald wasn't attacking. So you put the people on him were ever he goes. also, the defenders are terrible and your forwards would look like ronald in the pros. i am just saying that there is always a way to get around one player.

as for direct kicks, uh maybe you could set up a wall in the goal :thumb:

the other team will not even be able to pass the ball to ol ronald because they are terrible and the other team will just intercept it.

he takes over professional games with the help of professionals, now if he wants a one-two it won't happen or someone to make a run to give him a little more space, sorry not their if anything they will get in the way.

so i still think that a good team, let's say any team going to the state tournament would beat the worst team possible with ronald.

ronald means ronaldinho

If you set up a wall in the goal, the team could just pass it to "Ronald" and he would dribble closer to the goal (and score).

I think the people who say he can be stopped have no idea how good Ronaldinho actually is. He gets double and triple teamed in Europe and still scores tons of goals. He gets fouled, but what does he do, he gets the ball right back and goes on with it. when he is fouled in front of goal he scores. This is all at the professional level. Think about this level.

ok, ronaldhino is the best in world. he scores multiple times in games against professional teams. this is all good, but he also has people that help him out in those professional games. sure he can score, but that's because someone made a good pass to him. he has room to dribble because the other team has to cover his teammates. if you realize how horrible the worst team in the state is, you would also realize that they won't be able to 1) pass him the ball 2) cover the opposing team 3) stop the other team from scoring every time 4) DO ANYTHING. each play would be 1 vs 10. i'm sorry, but i'm probly the only person skilled enough to win with those odds :blink: