Ronaldinho Vs. High School players

manU721

Well its obvious to me that most of you dont even know what you are talking about, nor have you probably seen Ronaldhino play. You must remember, when he jukes anybody on the field that that man who got juked is also a PROFFESIONAL. A man who gets payed millions and is extremely good. Ronaldhino could walk through any team in this state. He could put about 10 on ya in 10 minutes than drop to defense, that simple. I suggest you learn more about the player before commenting on his ability.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its obvious to me that most of you dont even know what you are talking about, nor have you probably seen Ronaldhino play. You must remember, when he jukes anybody on the field that that man who got juked is also a PROFFESIONAL. A man who gets payed millions and is extremely good. Ronaldhino could walk through any team in this state. He could put about 10 on ya in 10 minutes than drop to defense, that simple. I suggest you learn more about the player before commenting on his ability.

I think some people know more about soccer than you pal. Especially a friend of mine who played for PSG in france on the younger team when he played for the first squad. Even he agrees that what people are saying on here are true. He cant defend 10 other guys on the field. Yes he is unbelievable and would do some crazy stuff against the team, but eveyone would focus on him. If he passed the ball, his team would lose it, if he shoots it might go in, it might miss, or it might be saved, and he has 5 or 6 skillful players on him, college level players. He can be stoped by that many.

I think some people know more about soccer than you pal. Especially a friend of mine who played for PSG in france on the younger team when he played for the first squad. Even he agrees that what people are saying on here are true. He cant defend 10 other guys on the field. Yes he is unbelievable and would do some crazy stuff against the team, but eveyone would focus on him. If he passed the ball, his team would lose it, if he shoots it might go in, it might miss, or it might be saved, and he has 5 or 6 skillful players on him, college level players. He can be stoped by that many.

First of all, what team has five or six college level players playing on it. Second Ronaldiho would make those five or six college level players look like the five year-olds who play on the tiny fields with no keepers. Even if he were guarded by six college players, how many college players go pro? then how many of those get to play on Champions leauge teams? then how many of those actually start?, i'd say 1 in every 1000. And yet Ronaldinho makes five or six of those professional players look like fools every time he tries.

I do think that while he is undoubtedly the greatest player in the world, he doesn't have superhuman abilities. Close, but not completely. He can play a full 90 mins now, but can he do that while doing nothing but sprinting and making every single play? He may be able to, but I doubt it. Yes he can make 2 or 3 pros look stupid, but can he make the 8 people that are covering him look stupid? If he tries to dribble, there's not enough room to pull any moves. I can see him getting through 5 of them, but that's just too many people in too little space. Here's an example of what would happen: Ronaldinho is trying to dribble through the other team. Someone pokes it away since there are 8 people coming from every possible angle. A player clears the ball up to a forward around midfield. The forward dribbles around the whole defense because they are horrible and he scores. This continues time after time. The final score is going to be 15+ to 8 (Ronaldinho losing). I would gladly put the best team in the state against the worst team with Ronaldhino. We will just have to wait until he's free.

RONALDINHO= 2 TIME DEFENDING FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR. The man is nasty. Stick a whole team of high school scrubs on him and watch the show begin. Nesta NOPE. Maldini NOPE. Roberto Carlos NOPE. John Terry NOPE. The list could go on. If these world class defenders can't stop him, who in TN can..? NO ONE! That's who..

RONALDINHO= 2 TIME DEFENDING FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR. The man is nasty. Stick a whole team of high school scrubs on him and watch the show begin. Nesta NOPE. Maldini NOPE. Roberto Carlos NOPE. John Terry NOPE. The list could go on. If these world class defenders can't stop him, who in TN can..? NO ONE! That's who..

ok thank you.. finally someone who knows how good ronaldhino is. the man is amazingly good.. i don't care who u put on him, he will still break their ankles and lastly, make the goalie look retarded. he doesnt have to go full force the fll 90 minutes.. he can score so much that by the time he decides to take it easy his team will be so far ahead that it wont matter. you might as well just give up if you're playing against him.

First of all, what team has five or six college level players playing on it. Second Ronaldiho would make those five or six college level players look like the five year-olds who play on the tiny fields with no keepers. Even if he were guarded by six college players, how many college players go pro? then how many of those get to play on Champions leauge teams? then how many of those actually start?, i'd say 1 in every 1000. And yet Ronaldinho makes five or six of those professional players look like fools every time he tries.

Ok, one BGA has about five or six college players on it. I know how good he is and he would do some pretty awesome stuff. But you have to look at the whole game. The topic was would they win state. Not if Ronaldinho would make people look stupid, which he would, but how is gonna defend 11 good players. Yeah thats what i thought. And even if tries to dribble everytime, you dont think he will lose the ball? Your crazy.

So your PSG YOUTH team friend is suddenly an expert? He'll never be 1/5 the player Ronaldinho is. He must think very highly of high school lever soccer in the U.S.

Being from france, growing up there, learning soccer since he was born, playing at IMG down in florida, being Offensive and MVP of ING last year, yeah ide say he knows alot. More than you for sure. He grew up around Ronaldinho when he was developing at PSG, he saw him become the player he is. I promise he know more about the topic than you, you arent 1/10 the player he is, and im better than you too. Haha

Ok, one BGA has about five or six college players on it. I know how good he is and he would do some pretty awesome stuff. But you have to look at the whole game. The topic was would they win state. Not if Ronaldinho would make people look stupid, which he would, but how is gonna defend 11 good players. Yeah thats what i thought. And even if tries to dribble everytime, you dont think he will lose the ball? Your crazy.

He wouldn't have to defend 11 good players. Everyone has already said that they would put at least five guys on him. Eleven players-the five guarding him-the keeper= only five players attacking the other teams nine. Not to mention the fact that the teams best five would be the ones guarding Ronaldinho. So you have a teams five worst starters against nine bad players. Sure they would score, but not everytime.

Also, BGA maybe has five college level players on it, and thats if you include a Sophmore and a Junior. But it still doesn't matter, its highschool starters (college maybes) against the best soccer player in the world.