Ronaldinho Vs. High School players

manU721

you guys make it sound like ronald is going to have the ball the whole game. I believe a team making it to state would have the common sense to kepp the ball away from him, a little thing called passing. I knoiw Ronaldinho is a very good player, but seriously cmon, there is no way. all you would have to do is poke poke poke, 5 people stabbing on him there is no way for him to go the ball will be stolen. He will score but his team will be scored on time and time again. a great team playing against te worst in state should score at least 15 goals on them. Do you really think that Ronaldinho can score 15 goals? and if you ever do get a lead by 3 or 4 than you can drop every one back and just focus directly on Ronaldinho. It is ludicrous to think that one player can beat a whole team. I do not care how he can beat one professional, we are talking about 5 or 6 guys at one time, and on top of all this the only time Ronaldino is ever going to get the ball is if he gets it himself or off the kick-off. Now how is he ever going to steal it? a player sees him coming and boom instantly a 50 yard kick to a forward, or just anywhere up there it is not as if that team is going to trap. and even if he is playing defense, you can still pass it around him. One man cannot stop 4 forwards if the forwards are patient. He just could not keep up. and that is the end of it, one man cannot beat 11 let's say the other sucky players count as one person as well, so 2 people can not beat 11, unless that person is omnipotent or can teleport and ronaldinho cannot do either.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you really think that Ronaldinho can score 15 goals?

Against high school opponents: YES.

It is ludicrous to think that one player can beat a whole team

If he beats 4 and 5 PROFESSIONAL defenders (i.e. John Terry, Maldini, Nesta, Roberto Carlos, etc.) I think he could beat a bunch of high schoolers..

Against high school opponents: YES.

If he beats 4 and 5 PROFESSIONAL defenders (i.e. John Terry, Maldini, Nesta, Roberto Carlos, etc.) I think he could beat a bunch of high schoolers..

no because he beats those guys one sometimes two at a time, he cannot beat 5 professionals surrounding him at all times, he can't beat any five people that are half-way good. Now reading other people's posts it seems that you re a very good player, I do not know what position you play, but have you ever had it that a coach puts just one of his players on you, that person follows you every where you go? I have, I was better than that player in every aspect of the game, but it is very hard to beat somebody who is right on you, your first touch has to be PERFECT or the ball is poked, you can not turn because right when you do he is there and the ball is poked, and if somehow you do get a miracle turn, he is still there jockying, delaying you until help arrives and you have to pass it anyway or try and beat him FASTLY, and it does happen sometimes. now times all that by 5 and what do you get? a person trying to do something but can't because he is smothered, he can not recieve a ball for two reasons: 1, his players stink and cannot pass, and 2, he cannot recieve a ball because there are too many people in his way who can just poke and kick it far away. I would be suprised if he scored 3 goals.

Now again, how do you propose he is going to stop the team from scoring on him endlessly?

Yeah, tell me when he beat John Terry, Maldini, Nesta, and R Carlos at the same time... yeah that didnt happen and wouldnt happen.

Uhhhhhh Probably b/c they don't play on the same team. I remember last year at the Nou Camp he absolutely embarrassed Maldini in stoppage time and ripped one upper90. He's owned Terry every time he's played. But I forgot: You know everything about everything soccer related. Tell you what: if you are amazing as you claim to be, maybe YOU could stop Dinho and his style of Joga Bonito..

Edited by lcsoccer

Uhhhhhh Probably b/c they don't play on the same team. I remember last year at the Nou Camp he absolutely embarrassed Maldini in stoppage time and ripped one upper90. He's owned Terry every time he's played. But I forgot: You know everything about everything soccer related. Tell you what: if you are amazing as you claim to be, maybe YOU could stop Dinho and his style of Joga Bonito..

This is some fun argument...Diño can handle the pros and make them look really bad. He can take on any top 5 high schoolers in the entire state and make them look like 1st graders! :blink:

fact of the matter is that no one could keep up with Ronaldinho in a man marking scenario that is playing in TN soccer. Anyone want to say that they can run as fast as him and that he would not create space everytime he went to the ball. If you are as fast as Dinho just come on and say it on here and then say that assuming you are even close to him that you could keep him from building a full head of steam and keep him from going to goal. Those who act like highschoolers could stop Ronaldinho have no clue just how good the next level players are especially Dinho.

yeah i know they dont play on the same team there pal, i never said i could do that, but the bottom line is, he couldnt take on 5-6 players at a time, its just not possible, how is he supposed to recieve a pass with 5 players surrounding him.? Yeah that wouldnt work. Yes i know hes a great player, and if you know so much about his "Joga Bonito" then you stop him. Whyd you throw that out? So people would think you know what ur talking about?

fact of the matter is that no one could keep up with Ronaldinho in a man marking scenario that is playing in TN soccer. Anyone want to say that they can run as fast as him and that he would not create space everytime he went to the ball. If you are as fast as Dinho just come on and say it on here and then say that assuming you are even close to him that you could keep him from building a full head of steam and keep him from going to goal. Those who act like highschoolers could stop Ronaldinho have no clue just how good the next level players are especially Dinho.

for real. the fact is, he wouldnt have to do moves, he could just run and nobody would have a chance.

so while he's running down the field, who's gonna pass him the ball? i can guarantee that the worst players in the state can't give a leading pass to someone with half the speed of ronaldhino. it'll be nice to watch him sprint around without a ball though. he would have to do everything on this team...absolutely everything. it is NOT possible. from the kickoff he is gonna have 6 people making a circle around him and following him around the field every second of the game. it's obvious nobody is gonna be able to convince the opposite side which is a shame cuz anybody that doesn't agree with me is wrong :lol:

how many people play soccer in this world?

I'd say about 350 Million...

How many are pros? The guys who are head and shoulders above the rest? 5,000

How many are considered great players? About 40

How many are considered to be unbelievable? About 10

And who is undoubtablely the best player in the world? 1

350 Million players to 1.

and some of you think that TN HIGH SCHOOL players :lol: can stop him..lol, what a joke.

(these numbers are purely estimation, it could be more than 350 million)