Ronaldinho Vs. High School players

manU721

I would say that more than one billion people know about and/or pursue competive soccer games, whether it be in corn fields in Mexico/India or across Europe and on in to Russia.

TN high school soccer is weak compared to areas like NC, TX, FL, CA, IL, MI... that being said, Ronaldinho can dribble anyone he wants whenever the heck he wants to.

Robinho/Eto'o/Kaka/Adriano/Crespo/Henry/Del Piero/Lampard/Nedved.....the man is head and shoulders above every single one of them. The list goes on and on and on and on and the fact is that no one on that growing list is better. The man is absolutely born to play soccer. Brazilians believe they are born with a rhytmic aspect that enables them to control their body easily, it is called Ginga. All those guys I listed have "ginga" but Ronaldinho is the only player in the world that if he has the ball you better have snipers in the crowd ready to pull the trigger before he does.

The ignorance on this board is overwhelming, but for a person from middle TN I am used to it and I feel redeemed after watching 11/19/2005 yield the single greatest day of my life: Tennessee 24 Vanderbilt 28. The attitude bringing down the treasured/cherished Vol program is aparent here and your arrogance will bring you down harshly if you are ever on the same field/court as Ronaldinho because the man will cause you to tear your ACL just attempting to stay with him.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe this argument is THAT popular, but i guess imma give my opinion about it.

Dino plays against WORLD CLASS golies, defenders, and mid fielders, now for someone to come and bring up a high school team is kinda embarresing. He lets those WORLD CLASS players look like fools, and his shot is more than a BULLET. And u want to tell me a high school goalie will block his shots. And even if he does the ball and the goalie fly into the goal. And his speed...no need to go there. THIS DUDE IS PERFECT. even if they are the worst high school team, put 10 people in the goal and Dino takes care of the rest.

Dude you need to lay off the movie Big Green because that is the only time ive seen a ball fly into the net with a keeper. And i dont even play keeper and i could save some of his shots. Hes a great player but he is not invincible. He gets tired like everyone else. Five guys surrounding him would not allow him to get the ball and he couldnt defend the whole other team by himself

i'm not trying to toot my own horn here, but i was a pretty decent defender back in my prime :lol: if i had defended ronaldhino even on my best day, i would have broken my ankles/torn some ligaments/or just started to cry and walk off the field. despite this, most of you seem to forget that he is human, even with his "ginga". he can't defend everyone on the other team and he can't get away from the mob that will chase him around the whole game. it will be hard enough for him to get the ball but when he does he would get hacked and have it poked away. obviously he will do great things and score some goals, but the other team will score when they want. in the end, they will have more points than the bad team with ronaldhino.

Ronaldinho would win because it is just like a highschooler playing a 5 year old. He has more stamina and can sprint faster than anyone in tennessee, and he has been playing for all his life, which is quite a few years more than a high schooler has been playing

this type of statements do not make any sense. A 5 year old does not know how to run at an angle to catch somebody, they do not know that when the best player on the field has the ball to just poke it, or to pass around him at all costs, a five year old does not have the heart to play and do everything he can to win, I am sure that there are pros that have played longer than ronaldinho, that doesn't make them better, i am just saying that that argument means nothing. I started playing when i was 4, there are people my age that did not start until they were 8 or 9 and just as good or better than i am even though i have played for 4 more years then they have.

number 8, we have all agreed that Ronaldinho would score if he got an opportunity to shoot within 35 yards pretty much everytime, but no one has given me a solution on how he is to get that shot besides, he is an amazing dribbler and can somehow dribble through 10 players on kick-offs.

Dinho is only one man, he is not a demi-god, how hard is it to pass around one guy, have you all ver played 5 vs. 2 in a closed off area? it is still very hard for the 2 to ever get the ball and that is in a very small area in a soccer game you have alot more space and besides 5 vs 2 it is 11 on that 1, plus the other guys who stink, he is just never going to get the ball.

i have heard the same thing abut dinho's kahunas.

i think he would be a big part of it but if he was the only good one out there then there would be no defense, so after he tried to score the other team could just pass it to their forwards and then take it from there. He could help them get to state but its a team effort to win games!

tomorrow....AC Milan vs FC Barcelona....you shall see Eto'o, Deco, and Ronaldinho all score on Dida. Yet Ronaldinho will do it with the most ease.

Wednesday, 1:30CT Arsenal vs Villareal for those with ESPN2. I wish they were showing the AC Milan vs Barcelona game tomorrow but it is only on Espn deportes....guess I'll be listening to it in espanol

I got a new dog, eight month old rotweiler....his name is Eto'o. So easy to say and sounds so darn cool.

tomorrow....AC Milan vs FC Barcelona....you shall see Eto'o, Deco, and Ronaldinho all score on Dida. Yet Ronaldinho will do it with the most ease.

Wednesday, 1:30CT Arsenal vs Villareal for those with ESPN2. I wish they were showing the AC Milan vs Barcelona game tomorrow but it is only on Espn deportes....guess I'll be listening to it in espanol

I got a new dog, eight month old rotweiler....his name is Eto'o. So easy to say and sounds so darn cool.

It would take all of Brazil to beat the top tennessee high school team. Ronaldinho is overrated, Eddie Yah would kill him. Robinho would get run over by the best tennesee has to offer. In my opinion, Bryan Lowder would eat Dida for lunch. I think the US National Team should be replaced by an all-state team from tennessee.

It would take all of Brazil to beat the top tennessee high school team. Ronaldinho is overrated, Eddie Yah would kill him. Robinho would get run over by the best tennesee has to offer. In my opinion, Bryan Lowder would eat Dida for lunch. I think the US National Team should be replaced by an all-state team from tennessee.

:thumb: Ha...Ha.... :lol: thats a good one. Im going to walk it off. :thumb: