McCallie vs. MUS

StraightUpLaxin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it may not matter in terms of playoff berth, so hey, how bout we call the game off. the east west stuff is not withstanding because there are no solid teams in the west and three good teams in the east (MBA Ravenwood McCallie). I PREDICT that McCallie will win by four against the buzzards and that there will be two teams from the east in the finals. maybe then that game would matter since both the teams will be from the same region, the east.

Regards,

Edited by michigan mauler

Skeeter07

"Okay, one mans opinion (take into account that this is a cbhs opinion and it really doesnt matter because they have really bad temper problems) but any other thoughts?"

What is that supposed to mean? Is CBHS's opinion insignificant because you think that they have "really bad temper problems"? Grow up. Oh, and I almost forgot, McCallie will win the game by at least 4. And yes, it appears that the east, as of yet, is much stronger than the west.

Skeeter07

"Okay, one mans opinion (take into account that this is a cbhs opinion and it really doesnt matter because they have really bad temper problems) but any other thoughts?"

What is that supposed to mean? Is CBHS's opinion insignificant because you think that they have "really bad temper problems"? Grow up. Oh, and I almost forgot, McCallie will win the game by at least 4. And yes, it appears that the east, as of yet, is much stronger than the west.

C-lax, herein lies the validity of skeeter's posts. Instead of responding with a thoughtful and time worthy post, you have reacted angrily by whining as opposed to establishing any sort of coherent claim. As a matter of future reference, here would be an insightful response, that would be worth both the time to post, and for the rest of the board to read:

"I frankly do not agree with Michigan Mauler's previous assertion. (Insert team name here) has a strong enough team to turn some heads. From the games I've seen their (insert part of their program i.e. attack, transition, goalie, defense, clearing etc) is better than any of the eastern teams i've seen play"

Take it, its yours, free of charge, try it out, maybe mix it up a bit, atleast our time will no longer be wasted with your insipid and pedantic remarks.

Additionally, the reason i put predict in capital letters (which is when all the letters appear to be taller and occasionally in a different style), was because it was merely a prediction. I have learned from a previous post that what, i hope to be anger problems as opposed to stupidity, hinders most western TN players from reading into a prediction as a prediction. See earlier when some guys made the same response to preseason prediction for the state title. Perhaps thats really funny, maybe it still is really funny to respond in an overly whiney manner about someone's prediction because you lack the evidence or overall worth to make a substantiated rebuttal. But funny enough to do it again and again, maybe for the overly immature.

Lastly, I'd like to leave you with one last gem, a little pearl of knowledge so you can post something after someone makes a prediction with which you disagree:

"I find that prediction to be invalid. (Insert Team name here) does not have the (again insert part of said team's game) to be able to beat (Insert another team's name) when they meet this time. (If you want to get really tricky, you can add the names of players here_____________) is a very solid (insert player's position), i think he can lead (insert his team name) to a victory. (then just for fun, you can put the score which you find to be most probable to occur rigghhhhhhhhhht here_________.)

no proposejones, this is henry kay. The one and only straightuplaxin

If you go to the DI Preseason Predictions Forum and go to the third page you will notice a post by our friend the michigan mauler. It reads:

"Lets hear a round of applause for the comments of a genuinely nice guy! I love you man!

Henry"

Unless there is another sarcastic Henry from McCallie, my guess is the michigan mauler is probably Henry Kay.

Edited by franchi$e98