Tullahoma Tourney

inappropriate56

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to see if lavergne can hold brentwood score less like they did hendersonville

lavergnes defence as only given up 3 goals in 4 district games but brentwood by for the best team they should face all year and brentwood should control the game,they should beat lavergne by at least 3 goals,as for the tullahoma game lavergne could pull the upset ,but still weeks away.

lavergnes defence as only given up 3 goals in 4 district games but brentwood by for the best team they should face all year and brentwood should control the game,they should beat lavergne by at least 3 goals,as for the tullahoma game lavergne could pull the upset ,but still weeks away.

even though this sounds like the right outcome to most people, i disagree with the 3 goals. Lavergnes defense is playing strong, as we did against hendersonville. I am aware that brentwood is very good up top, with lowder, but i think lavergne might be able to hold them. What does everyone else think?

• 3 weeks later...

lavergne vs. tullahoma should be a good game

will tullahoma be fired up after whats going on or did this kid have a big impact on the field, both teams look to playing well at this point of the season an should be a close game,brentwoods defence might give up maybe only a goal or 2 the whole tournament an lavergnes denfence will face lowder an co. an will be tested early