I heard on the "Dan Patrick" show on ESPN radio today,Mark Jackson say that he thinks that when all is said & done(after he retires),Kobe Bryant will be known as the Best Player of All Time! He was live on the radio & just kept on defending it.

I know this is another topic but what do ya'll think?

I'm like an earlier poster.Kobe's great & all but he(for now anyway)dosen't make all his teammates better like MJ did.

If Lamar Odom had played with MJ,he'd be a "top 50" player of all time like Scottie Pippin is.... :thumb:

THE SQUAD :P

Edited by THE SQUAD

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard on the "Dan Patrick" show on ESPN radio today,Mark Jackson say that he thinks that when all is said & done(after he retires),Kobe Bryant will be known as the Best Player of All Time! He was live on the radio & just kept on defending it.

I know this is another topic but what do ya'll think?

I'm like an earlier poster.Kobe's great & all but he(for now anyway)dosen't make all his teammates better like MJ did.

If Lamar Odom had played with MJ,he'd be a "top 50" player of all time like Scottie Pippin is.... :thumb:

THE SQUAD :D

Couldnt have said it better myself!!! :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

I heard this on ESPN radio when they were discussing the MVP ... "there is only one player in the NBA who you can count on night in and night out to make the clutch shot on one end and get the clutch stop on the other ... that player wears number 8 and plays for the LA Lakers."

As much as I hate to admit it, Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the NBA. Now is the MVP? Thats debateable.

I heard this on ESPN radio when they were discussing the MVP ... "there is only one player in the NBA who you can count on night in and night out to make the clutch shot on one end and get the clutch stop on the other ... that player wears number 8 and plays for the LA Lakers."

As much as I hate to admit it, Kobe Bryant is the best basketball player in the NBA. Now is the MVP? Thats debateable.

Lately LeBron has proven he can make the clutch shot.

The clutch stop? I don't think so...

THE SQUAD <_<

If you are giving it to the player who was the most valuable in the NBA this year than it has to go to Kobe Bryant. He was unstoppable this season. With that said, Dirk, Nash, and LeBron also had great seasons and should be considered also. Sports MVP's rarely go to the best overall player for that year or the one who the majority of the public thinks deserves it. Steve Nash will most probably win the MVP again because he is most valuable to his team. I like all 4 of these guys and they are all very deserving. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Lately LeBron has proven he can make the clutch shot.

The clutch stop? I don't think so...

THE SQUAD :ph34r:

I'd take Kobe over Lebron anyday when it comes to clutch shots.