• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

i still think Iverson should win it every year. he is the 76ers, you take him away and they dont win 10 games. if he gets hurt, the 76ers fall apart and collapse. granted lebron and kobe both have had outstanding seasons, the most valueable player to their team year in and year out is AI.

i still think Iverson should win it every year. he is the 76ers, you take him away and they dont win 10 games. if he gets hurt, the 76ers fall apart and collapse. granted lebron and kobe both have had outstanding seasons, the most valueable player to their team year in and year out is AI.

I love AI too but that's always been the case with the Sixers.

*The Sixers haven't done as well this year.

*AI has missed some time.

*Kobe has put up some phenominal numbers this year.

*LeBron's in the same boat as AI,if he hadn't been there they would be no where near the playoffs this year.But they're in & have been doing better & better as the season nears the playoffs.Especially LeBron personally.He's hit several BIG shots to win games recently!

That's just my pick.I think LeBron wins it.

THE SQUAD :justwrestle:

Edited by THE SQUAD

Guest dare_2_dream

I love AI too but that's always been the case with the Sixers.

*The Sixers haven't done as well this year.

*AI has missed some time.

*Kobe has put up some phenominal numbers this year.

*LeBron's in the same boat as AI,if he hadn't been there they would be no where near the playoffs this year.But they're in & have been doing better & better as the season nears the playoffs.Especially LeBron personally.He's hit several BIG shots to win games recently!

That's just my pick.I think LeBron wins it.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

The Sixers havent done well because management refuses to get players in there that are capable of consistantly helping AI out. If AI wasnt in the mix, the 76ers would be at the bottom of the eastern conference without a doubt. when he is playing, they are playoff contenders ... when he isnt, well they stink.

I think the same about A.I. every year too, but you have to admitt that Kobe and Lebron have the same argument. I think Lebron takes this 1 though. He averages 31 point, 7 rebounds, and 6.7 assists per game thats just unreal for such a young player. 6 triple doubles and 21 doubles this year, I think he walks away with the MVP trophy this year.