• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clippers will beat the Lakers..... :thumb:

I think Phoenix is going to win this series. They have been getting in Kobe's head all series and tonight I think they finally got what they wanted. If Kobe doesn't keep his mouth shut and play and take the rough play, the Lakers won't win the series. They have to have Kobe on the floor to win.

Guest dare_2_dream

I think Phoenix is going to win this series. They have been getting in Kobe's head all series and tonight I think they finally got what they wanted. If Kobe doesn't keep his mouth shut and play and take the rough play, the Lakers won't win the series. They have to have Kobe on the floor to win.

He was on the floor tonight, literally, when Bell chokeslammed him. :thumb:

Yep, I wouldn't be suprised at all if PHX wins it now. If they do,it'll be much tougher for the clip joint! :thumb:

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

Yeah I think its about time someone put on the floor hard, I just wish it would have been more in the flow of the game.... :unsure:

I want to know why Kobe got up laughing :D

Guest dare_2_dream

Yeah me too.... ;)

Bell got suspended for 1 game, I DISAGREE WITH THE SUSPENSION..... :thumb:

So do I. I thought it was great for Kobe to get a wakeup call.