• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo Kobe, were you trying to make a point in the second half, or did you just start pouting because you were so far behind? How does a so-called MVP candidate disappear so completely in the second-half of a Game 7? Three shots, one trip to the foul line. These stats are legendary :lol:

I wonder if any LA columnists will have the you-know-what to call him out. So far that hasn't happened.

Phil & Kobe can complain that they need a point guard and a power forward next year. You made it work for three games and then choked the rest of the way.

Best sign at the game last night: "BEAT LA" and on the flip side "CLIPPERS"

It made my night watching Kobe sit on the bench with a look of helplessness. He knew he couldn't beat the Suns, so he just QUIT. That is what I want an MVP to be. Maybe that is why he didn't even finish 2nd or 3rd to Nash in MVP voting. He finished a distant 4th. Kobe and Phil got what they needed, which is a humbling. Now maybe they both realize they aren't invincible.

Yo Kobe, were you trying to make a point in the second half, or did you just start pouting because you were so far behind? How does a so-called MVP candidate disappear so completely in the second-half of a Game 7? Three shots, one trip to the foul line. These stats are legendary :lol:

I wonder if any LA columnists will have the you-know-what to call him out. So far that hasn't happened.

Phil & Kobe can complain that they need a point guard and a power forward next year. You made it work for three games and then choked the rest of the way.

Best sign at the game last night: "BEAT LA" and on the flip side "CLIPPERS"

You know he tried to prove a point. Thats all it was plain and simple. As selfish as it was to try and prove that you are "THE MAN", he went ahead and done it in game 7. Maybe he was looking for some love from the L.A. media, I just dont know.

Guest dare_2_dream

Barbosa played at the top of his game, he is lightning quick... :angry:

he def. fueled the suns when they needed it the most.

Guest dare_2_dream

I think Raja Bell fueled the Suns to victory. He sent a message to the Lakers, teammates and the rest of the league that the Suns are for real.

He might have in game 7, but they never would have been there if it wasnt for Barbosa, because Bell was nonexistent in game 6 :angry:

He might have in game 7, but they never would have been there if it wasnt for Barbosa, because Bell was nonexistent in game 6 :thumb:

If it wasn't for Bell's actions in Game 5, the series would of never made it to a game 6 or game 7. Bell lit the fire under the Suns and made them realize what had to be done. Barbosa benefited from Bell, more than Bell benefited from Barbosa.