same for a lot of other greats ... its not the ego that wont win it for him, its the lack of talent ...

You don' know much abot basketball if you think that cause the Lakers could beat the Suns in the 1st round if the Lakers play the style of ball they did in Game 1. That means Kobe is limited in his shots and gets everyone else involved. Now, everyone agrees that Kobe thinks that idea failed in Game 1 and is going to try it his way. Let's see what happens, great players should be coachable, and right now Kobe isn't because of his ego.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

You don' know much abot basketball if you think that cause the Lakers could beat the Suns in the 1st round if the Lakers play the style of ball they did in Game 1. That means Kobe is limited in his shots and gets everyone else involved. Now, everyone agrees that Kobe thinks that idea failed in Game 1 and is going to try it his way. Let's see what happens, great players should be coachable, and right now Kobe isn't because of his ego.

The Lakers played a great game in game 1. The Suns didnt play very well either though. The Suns are better than they played, while the Lakers played the best they possibly could. Besides its the playoffs, one game doesnt matter. Even if the Lakers take one game, they wont win the series and thats what the playoffs are about. Theres just not enough talent to win a series, when the play has to be consistent.

Guest dare_2_dream

did anyone hear about kmart? i was flipping through the channels and they said he was suspended by the coaching staff for his behavior during halftime of game 2. they said he cussed them out during an angry outrage over not playing a lot in the first half. this is going to hurt the nuggets big time.

did anyone hear about kmart? i was flipping through the channels and they said he was suspended by the coaching staff for his behavior during halftime of game 2. they said he cussed them out during an angry outrage over not playing a lot in the first half. this is going to hurt the nuggets big time.

It doesn't matter, the Clippers are going to win the series anyways.... ;)

Guest dare_2_dream

It doesn't matter, the Clippers are going to win the series anyways.... :D

wow you sure live life on the edge ... up two games and denvers missing their second best player ;) ... dont be so risky.

This has got to stop!!! LOL!!!!

Yall hear about Kobe changing his number to 24 next season? Anyone know why? Is he wanting to be like Jordan by changing numbers?

Oh no, he heard that was my high school and college number and decided he wanted to be more like me. I granted his request once he admitted he would never win another NBA Championship without the help of his teammates.

Guest dare_2_dream

Oh no, he heard that was my high school and college number and decided he wanted to be more like me. I granted his request once he admitted he would never win another NBA Championship without the help of his teammates.

Why would the NBA's best scorer and possibly the best player in the NBA want to be more like some random dude from coacht? ;)