baylor tennis or Mccallie tennis?

soccer10

i really dont care how i spell.

yes, congrats to baylor!!! Their players were absolutely the best in the region tournament. Although they won the region title in singles, doubles and team it is important to remember that there was a McCallie player or team in each final.

i think that this years state title is going to be between McCallie and Baylor even MUS has a very good chance at it too. Lang and Heflin are very good at the top of the lineup as well as Watson.

Really all i can say is that its going to be a toss up between these three teams and that the team that wins will be the team that plays the best under pressure. This is proabably going to be the tightest state championship in a long time.

These 3 teams are without a doubt the best teams in the state by a good distance.

Did MBA qualify for state?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, yesterday i was watching your number one play against that zimbabwean kid. your number one acted really badly hitting balls out of the court and he was calling the McCallie kid gay ###### which is really not a good thing to say! i think he needs to grow up!

not really for what i hear from the mccallie guys is that the Zimbabwean guy was having a really bad week when he played against Tadd and the Zimbabwean kid did beat Hatcher in the GPS open 6-1; 6-1. The Zimbabwean kid played really well this weekend. He even gave Bo a match. David Parks and Reid Walling played some good doubles this weekend. Reid is much better in doubles then in singles and the thing i like about him, unlike the top 3 players for Webb, is that he behaves very well on the court. No throwing raquets or name calling.

not really for what i hear from the mccallie guys is that the Zimbabwean guy was having a really bad week when he played against Tadd and the Zimbabwean kid did beat Hatcher in the GPS open 6-1; 6-1. The Zimbabwean kid played really well this weekend. He even gave Bo a match. David Parks and Reid Walling played some good doubles this weekend. Reid is much better in doubles then in singles and the thing i like about him, unlike the top 3 players for Webb, is that he behaves very well on the court. No throwing raquets or name calling.

at least that shows the webb guys want to win and are competitive...the times i behave worst are when i want to win the most

at least that shows the webb guys want to win and are competitive...the times i behave worst are when i want to win the most

this is not a correct statement!! the matter how bad one wants to win there is always a way to act, the matter what!

by throwing your raquet and calling people names it does not mean that they are competitive. it is easy to throw a raquet and call somebody name but it is harder to fix the problem at hand!!!

this is not a correct statement!! the matter how bad one wants to win there is always a way to act, the matter what!

by throwing your raquet and calling people names it does not mean that they are competitive. it is easy to throw a raquet and call somebody name but it is harder to fix the problem at hand!!!

i never said i condone racquet throwing and calling names did i?

my point was that when you get really competitive and want to win it's very easy to show positive and negative emotion...calling names is just childish but i think we've all thrown a racquet a few times

Edited by nation_supp89

well back to baylor mccallie tennis no one cares about who throws their raquets... seriously mus is a good team but after their top 2 really against baylor or mccallie their 3-5 wont win and their top 2 will be a toss up so i think it will come down to baylor mccallie in the finals...lets see ramsey vs seal-seal leads 2-1, onken vs ismail-onken leads 3-0, kane vs nelson- kane leads 2-1 or lourenco vs nelson-lourenco leads 1-0, lourenco vs pare-tied 1-1, or kane vs pare- kane leads 1-0, epps or gammon vs henry-henry leads 1-0 against both

DOUBLES...if it gets their

1.kane seal vs ramsey nelson-kane seal lead 3-0

2.onken gammon vs henry and pare-onken/gammon leads 1-0

im not saying baylor has it won but on paper baylor is by far the best team in the state

i mean just think about it at the chattanooga rotary all 6 singles were baylor vc mccallie baylor won 4 out of the 6 singles and they only played one dubs against eachother at number one which kane and seal won so thats a win vs mccallie for baylor... mccallie beats baylor 5-4 at mccallie...but ive heard bo seal had just gotten back from the supernational easter bowl for 9 days and played a total of 14 matches out their and the next day had to play ramsey and had no energy..and that they still would have won if one of their teammates didnt cramp..forgot which ne cramped... then theirs the carter invitational... baylor with a total of 22 points in 1st place mccallie was in 2nd with 18!!! thats a blow out...then the regionals baylor wins 4-1 and doesnt have to even play dubs