Ravenwood- MBA tonight

ravenwood_state_champs05

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see it happening this year. I think MBA can win by anywhere from 3-5 goals depending on how well they play. I think Ravenwood's best shot at MBA is next year, especially considering the strong junior class they return and the large number of seniors MBA will lose. This should be a good game though. I bet there will be a very large crowd.

well i believe yall are both wrong ravenwood won 7-6 so yeah and next year ravenwood will beat them again

yeah i was at that game and ravenwood looked amazing. They handeled every part of MBA exceptionaly. My vote after that game goes to ravenwood for the state title this year.

Hard fought game between both teams last night. Score was 3-2 at half with Ravenwood in the lead. MBA came back and it was 5-4 in the 4th. Ravenwood never gave in and the game was tied 6-6 late in the 4th. Ravenwood scored one more to close it out. MBA did get one more shot with 4 seconds that was off goal. Great game to both teams and I congratulate both on representing the sport well with such heart and talent.

Heres the box score via Stats Depot:

MBA: 1 1 2 2 - 6

RHS: 1 2 2 2 - 7

Edited by quickstick30