summer soccer camps

futbol08

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A good camp this summer will be the one in Dyersburg. It is called the British Challenger Soccer Camp. Last summer they had 65,000 attend across the United States. For info call the YMCA at 1-731-288-9622. It is sorta cheap also like $125 or something like that. If you sign up before may 10th you get a free jersey which is yellow. I would highly recommend this camp. :lol:

Clemson Soccer Academy in Clemson, SC. Its a great camp because its pretty unique. The camp is seperated into five leagues: EPL, Spanish Primera, Italian Serie A, Ligue 1, and the SPL.. The top five teams in each league are used. You are then put into one of the five teams in one of the leagues, and all you do is train and play games on that team within the league, and then at the end of the camp the top team from each league play a tournament to decide the best team. If you take your team down there you will get to play together, same as if you brought teammates, they keep you together. You play about two games a day and you train twice a day. There are a lot of D-I, D-II, and NAIA coaches there and several players from the Clemson team. Its a great camp, and some of the best players in the Southeast are there, too

I am going to Duke... and I've heard its a pretty good one

I went to Duke this past year and it was a great camp but the year before that I attended Ralph Lundy Soccer Academy. If I was to choose again which camp to go back to it would definately be Lundy. You will work your butt off for the time your there and get some of the finest coaching. This camp is a lot more intense than duke. My advice is if you want to have more fun and easier time then go to Duke, but if your hardcore serious go to Lundy. They get everything out of you.

the Lundy camp is a very good camp bets ive been to also i dunno how where they are now but back when eurotech had the camp at webb school i thought that was a very good camp the coaches where amazing some of the smartest soccer minds ive ever been around they taught me things id never think of so tahst a good one