'3rd Round' Week in 7-AAA

davidlimbaugh

'Moving Day' Week in 7-AAA

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.html

or

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

This Round's 'Holes':

Lebanon (2-4, 9-13) vs Riverdale (6-0, 19-5)

Cookeville (3-3, 12-7) vs Siegel (3-3, 12-9)

Warren Co (2-4, 13-11) vs Blackman (3-3, 14-8)

White Co (1-5, 10-10) vs Oakland (4-2, 13-9)

and

White Co vs Riverdale

Oakland vs Warren Co

Blackman vs Cookeville

Lebanon vs Siegel

After this week, Round 4 'holes':

Oakland vs Siegel

Riverdale vs Blackman

Cookeville vs White Co

Lebanon vs Warren Co

and then

Warren Co vs Siegel

Cookeville vs Riverdale

Oakland vs Lebanon

Blackman vs White Co

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a fight for the 2 seed now. Almost everyone is in the mix.

If oakland can split with WC i would say they are in the drivers seat wouldnt you i thinkt hey have the ite breakers with everyone else with 3 losses of cousre they do have siegel left nowif WC can seep oakland that changes everything but im not so sure that will happen

Edited by riverdaleman

If oakland can split with WC i would say they are in the drivers seat wouldnt you i thinkt hey have the ite breakers with everyone else with 3 losses of cousre they do have siegel left nowif WC can seep oakland that changes everything but im not so sure that will happen

Thats great and all but Oakland has never been one to shoot for 2nd place and with the emergence of the pitching and defense, I feel like 1st place can be in reach should Oakland get some help in the form of Riverdale dropping a few games, which probably is asking a little bit too much at this point, combining that with the fact that Oakland would probably have to win out. White County is very improved so the next 2 nights wont be a walk in the park, but with the series against Warren County, the offense will be at a premium

hey riverdaleman.....saw that son of yours's name in the paper!! YEAHHHHHHH!!!! Make sure he doesn't do that again If we get to play yall again, otherwise let him get after it over and over.. :thumb:

I know you are one proud poppa!

I am always proud of him he did a few errors in the feild though so it usually evens out LOL there were two fly balls that he usually catches but he didnt for some reason dont worry it will be a while before he hits again so you dont have to worry about that any. But i am proud he has worked VERY HARD just to get on the feild so i am preoud of his work ehtic and i appreciate coach powers for rewarding kids that works hard and he always does reward the hard working kids and my boy got his shot the last 2 games

Thats great and all but Oakland has never been one to shoot for 2nd place and with the emergence of the pitching and defense, I feel like 1st place can be in reach should Oakland get some help in the form of Riverdale dropping a few games, which probably is asking a little bit too much at this point, combining that with the fact that Oakland would probably have to win out. White County is very improved so the next 2 nights wont be a walk in the park, but with the series against Warren County, the offense will be at a premium

Well i guess anything could happen but i dont see Riverdale losing 3 district games right now remeber if we have 2 losses we have the tie breaker against oakland i agree that White County is a decent team and if we dont play our game we could lose espcially that saturday morning game that could be intresting after playing friday night and then getting up early on saturday morning to be in White County by 10:00 for the game we could come out a little sluggish

Mr. Limbaugh if we do have 2 losses and tie with oakland we get the number 1 seed in the tournament but my question is...Do we still get the automatic birth to region?