'3rd Round' Week in 7-AAA

davidlimbaugh

Well i guess anything could happen but i dont see Riverdale losing 3 district games right now remeber if we have 2 losses we have the tie breaker against oakland i agree that White County is a decent team and if we dont play our game we could lose espcially that saturday morning game that could be intresting after playing friday night and then getting up early on saturday morning to be in White County by 10:00 for the game we could come out a little sluggish

Mr. Limbaugh if we do have 2 losses and tie with oakland we get the number 1 seed in the tournament but my question is...Do we still get the automatic birth to region?

any warren county/blackman scores?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr. Limbaugh if we do have 2 losses and tie with oakland we get the number 1 seed in the tournament but my question is...Do we still get the automatic birth to region?

Yes....

Current Standings:

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.html

or

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/standings.pdf

Tuesday's Games:

Oakland (5-2, 14-9) at White Co (1-6, 10-11)

Riverdale (7-0, 20-5) at Lebanon (2-5, 9-14)

Blackman (4-3, 15-8) at Warren Co (2-5, 13-12)

Siegel (4-3, 13-9) at Cookeville (3-4, 12-8)

Game Time Change:

Saturday's Cookeville at Blackman game has been changed to 12:00

due to Blackman's prom.

Edited by davidlimbaugh

It seems like Warren County is having a hard time fielding the ball. Their hitting seems to be coming along. Killian is back ,it's now or never WC.

I need help guys. Warren Co. makes a lot of errors. Why? Is it lack of preparation? Lack of talent? or coaching(I know the coaches can't play the game for the players). I have been to several home games and listen to the road games on the radio. It's just hard to understand. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

I need help guys. Warren Co. makes a lot of errors. Why? Is it lack of preparation? Lack of talent? or coaching(I know the coaches can't play the game for the players). I have been to several home games and listen to the road games on the radio. It's just hard to understand. Comments would be greatly appreciated.

somtimes it is a lack of consintration or maybe someone being out of position but mostly it is part of the game sometines they get errors on ball that they did a good job to get too then mess up the throw i dont know how hard WC works that is between the boys in the locker room hard to blame a coahc unless he isnt working them sometimes it is like hitting and can become contagious if 1 guy misses the ball then the next guy misses and that is somthing you have to watch for and cut out I have a boy on a middle school team and the game where the keep the erros downt o 2 or 3 they win but they tend to get that 1 innign where someone misses the ball then the next guy misses it and then the next guy misses it I think Warren County will be fine espcially when it gets to tournament time

Is rogers starting to get his stuff back when we played yall he was kinda shaky by giving up a few walks is he now getting his groove?