'3rd Round' Week in 7-AAA

davidlimbaugh

somtimes it is a lack of consintration or maybe someone being out of position but mostly it is part of the game sometines they get errors on ball that they did a good job to get too then mess up the throw i dont know how hard WC works that is between the boys in the locker room hard to blame a coahc unless he isnt working them sometimes it is like hitting and can become contagious if 1 guy misses the ball then the next guy misses and that is somthing you have to watch for and cut out I have a boy on a middle school team and the game where the keep the erros downt o 2 or 3 they win but they tend to get that 1 innign where someone misses the ball then the next guy misses it and then the next guy misses it I think Warren County will be fine espcially when it gets to tournament time

Is rogers starting to get his stuff back when we played yall he was kinda shaky by giving up a few walks is he now getting his groove?

Rogers pitched good enough to win at Cookeville. 7 2/3 innings 3 runs. 2 were earned. Blackman hit him hard last night. He did not make it out of the 3rd inning.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both sides were warned if a hitter was hit by another pitch, the pitcher would be ejected. Riverdale pitcher hit a Leb batter and he was ejected, just as the umpires said they would do. I don't think the pitcher hit the batter intentionally, however, the warning had already been given. I'm not sure why the Riverdale team/fans/coaches, etc were so upset. You would have thought they had just been beaten rather than winning 5-0. I did think it was sad that the umpires stopped the boys from going through the lines to shake hands because there was a lot of "mouthing" going on from the Warrior side...both from the players and the fans. Aside from all of the drama, this was a good game through 5 innings the score was 1-0.

i'm willing to bet riverdale initiated the "bad mouthing"

WHY? were you there? I think it is funny how some people think that RHS is the only team that "mouths" but i have noticed somthing about that they dont "usually" mouth at their opponenet they mouth at each other so i wonder why you think that RIverdale initiated it and please dont think that no one else does any talking on the feild

i'm willing to bet riverdale initiated the "bad mouthing"

Actually your wrong, Lebanon's SS came up to Powers after he got a hit and said "How are you going to Tech? You are Terrible." That invited all the talking. So quit acting like you know everything and go enjoy your 4-4 record.