'3rd Round' Week in 7-AAA

davidlimbaugh

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There seems to be a pattern of bad blood between Riverdale and just about everybody. Why is that do you suppose?

There is a differnece in winning and winning w/ class and Riverdale wins but they show a lot of lack of class which is sad w/ the great program they have. THe guy who got thrown out might have said something but the Riverdale team is BUSH!! Everytime lebanon's catcher went to back up a throw on a ground ball they always had something to say. There is nothing wrong w/ being in the game and cheering on your team mates but chanting at the other team is uncalled for. Riverdale needs to show some class.

Ill tell you why because we are winning and it makes people mad that not matter how hard they try they cant beat us thats why there is bad blood

If bad blood is due to winning, then we would hear these same complaints about programs like Mt. Juliet and Tullahoma, who have won on a consistent basis for a number of years now. Even when Oakland was dominant back in the 90's, you never heard many people who didn't respect their program and the way they played the game. I am not very familiar with the situation, but it seems as if there is always something going on or being said about Riverdale and the way they conduct themselves. There is no question that Riverdale has established themselves as a top notch program in terms of winning and losing, but I do wonder about the constant turmoil surrounding the character of the program.

If bad blood is due to winning, then we would hear these same complaints about programs like Mt. Juliet and Tullahoma, who have won on a consistent basis for a number of years now. Even when Oakland was dominant back in the 90's, you never heard many people who didn't respect their program and the way they played the game. I am not very familiar with the situation, but it seems as if there is always something going on or being said about Riverdale and the way they conduct themselves. There is no question that Riverdale has established themselves as a top notch program in terms of winning and losing, but I do wonder about the constant turmoil surrounding the character of the program.

The fact is that people want to beat us and when they cant do that they resort to verbal action and you know most kids in highschool do not respond to verbal attacks especially on the field and lebanon's SS is what started the whole thing when he told trice that he stinks and that he doesnt deserve to go to tech