DII records and standings

webbfan4

the franklin-cordova game was very close. anyone who wants to talk crap about cordova can b/c they are goin to state to win. cordova cant help the fact that no DII teams in the west are a good match-up. i want to send a shout out to #2 on hendersonville b/c he is a punk and cheap shots people on the field and then when he gets hit goes and cries like a baby on the sideline.

Why doesn't Cordova play Houston, CBHS or MUS. Those would be 3 quality Memphis opponents they could test them?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the franklin-cordova game was very close. anyone who wants to talk crap about cordova can b/c they are goin to state to win. cordova cant help the fact that no DII teams in the west are a good match-up. # 2 for Hendersonville wore us out.

Wow! Great shout out! :lol:

Edited by Redtwin

did i say the word scared NO in fact I give them props but there are sevral other teams that I know specificly will not play cordova

umm...you actually did say the word scared..

can cordova help it if other teams come in town from middle and east tn and are to scared to play them ???? or wont schedule them at all

oh and you Cordova kids are really making a great impression on yourselves

Edited by thinklax

You know, I play for mccallie and i dont think it would be a problem scheduling a game against yall for next year... I mean I would have to talk to my team to make sure we werent SCARED, but yeah i dont think that would be too hard if yall were okay with it... (which obviously you are cause you think eastern TN teams are scared of you)... wow

Edited by DANKYTANK

Why is everyone so hostile these days? I would have to say the Franklin-Cordova game was pretty well played, and very close. W/ the competetiveness i saw on the feild, it should be interesting to see the playoff/ state games. This year should be a good one.

yea i hate to break up the chain of cordova bashing but i was just wondering if anyone knew the outcome of the cookeville-west knox game

In a classic thriller, West Knox outlasted cookeville 14-13 in Double overtime. Overtime highlights were Rob Brandt drawing two interference calls on what would have been failed clears, and Andrew Hall scoring the winner with about 1:45 left in double overtime. The win puts West Knox into the semifinals of the playoffs. We did this without our best player, Matt Felker, who is out with a broken leg for the rest of the year. Cookeville scored with 20 seconds left in regulation to tie it up. By the way to anyone who was there, what was up with their socks.

You know, I play for mccallie and i dont think it would be a problem scheduling a game against yall for next year... I mean I would have to talk to my team to make sure we werent SCARED, but yeah i dont think that would be too hard if yall were okay with it... (which obviously you are cause you think eastern TN teams are scared of you)... wow

WATCH OUT!!! we got a mccallie kid hey danky i dont care were you go to school

I wast clear on this to begin with but I am sure many DI teams wold schedule cordova and when i said "did i say scared" i thought that other message was impling that why should anyone be scared corova they lost to franklin

Players for cordova must consider that Centennial and Brentwood played closely with this Franklin team as well. Not to mention West Knox beat franklin twice and centennial beat west knoxville. forget the scared thing.... im sure many teams just could not fit you into the scheduel or perhaps the coachs waited too long to scheduel. Yes Cordova has been and is a good team. Although i feel they must recognize the fact that there are MANY threats to them.

Also for the cordova players- when is your team going to form more than one program.

Players for cordova must consider that Centennial and Brentwood played closely with this Franklin team as well. Not to mention West Knox beat franklin twice and centennial beat west knoxville. forget the scared thing.... im sure many teams just could not fit you into the scheduel or perhaps the coachs waited too long to scheduel. Yes Cordova has been and is a good team. Although i feel they must recognize the fact that there are MANY threats to them.

Also for the cordova players- when is your team going to form more than one program.

i wasnt implying that cordova has no threats to them. we do recognize that their are very talented teams out there. the cordova-franklin game was played hard by both teams and we look forward to maybe another game at state. as to your question of us having more than one program. we are barely going to have enough the fill the existing team for next year.

As to Cordova not having enough players that may be true and they say that every year but why doesnt Cordova move up to d1 since they continually win in d2 and barring the fact that they remain in d2 every year how come they couldnt schedule some d1 teams like some of the other quality d2 teams...and i would also like to point out the fact that Cordova has the worst strength of schedule in the state...maybe they are the ones scared of a little competition

In a classic thriller, West Knox outlasted cookeville 14-13 in Double overtime. Overtime highlights were Rob Brandt drawing two interference calls on what would have been failed clears, and Andrew Hall scoring the winner with about 1:45 left in double overtime. The win puts West Knox into the semifinals of the playoffs. We did this without our best player, Matt Felker, who is out with a broken leg for the rest of the year. Cookeville scored with 20 seconds left in regulation to tie it up. By the way to anyone who was there, what was up with their socks.

The socks were just a team bonding thing. I don't think that there was a better game all season except maybe our game with Franklin, but I was not there for that game, so I can't say anything about it. Cookeville will be back next year with 18+ seniors. Swanson played a great game. He got us bad early in the game, but didn't really score in the 2nd half that I can remember. Good job West Knox. You are my pick at winning it all in D2.