Substate Results ?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone with results from any substate regarding the # 1 and 2 teams please supply it here. Note the Substate and the age group and Div 1 or 2. This will help everyone know what is going on statewide!

results of the 13u sub-state East:

1st KGC Lady Pride

2nd Lady Stingers

Ptguard12 come on and give us the low-down on this age group and if you was shocked on how the 2nd place fellout. I know i was. A big congrats to the Lady Pride on another awesome substate title go get'em at state!!!!

1st KGC Lady Pride

2nd Lady Stingers

Ptguard12 come on and give us the low-down on this age group and if you was shocked on how the 2nd place fellout. I know i was. A big congrats to the Lady Pride on another awesome substate title go get'em at state!!!!

What happened to the Lady Trotters?

What happened to the Lady Trotters?

They don't have the depth and at this stage it is imperative. Again their starting five are great players but no depth killed them. I only got to catch their final game and they was up 14 or 16 @ halftime but both post got into foul trouble and the bench couldn't compensate. On the flipside even in foul trouble their post played better that game than what few games i've seen them in this year the high low they have is joyful to watch. Not to take anything away from the Lady Stingers becasue they played hard but the calls the trotters got against their post some were cheezy at best. A couple of times # 22 was giving piggyback rides and she got the fouls...explain that one....then # 44 stripping the ball from behind ( all ball note you ) yes you got it she got 2 fouls like that. The little point guard # 30 is good and plays defense as well as handles the ball and the wings can shoot ok but their defense is fair at best except for # 50 and usually she plays defensively but i didn't see that in this game. For the future i really hope the trotters can pickup what they need because i really hate to see talented kids fall by the wayside. Let me clarify my previous statement about depth, if effort was the key their bench would be awesome but unfortunately it's not enough at this level only seasoned young ladies will prevail now.

1st KGC Lady Pride

2nd Lady Stingers

My State Tournament analysis will be up in a day or two.

As for the Trotters losing--well, I knew it was possible, but I didn't think the KAYA Lady Stingers would be the one's to put them out. That makes two teams that qualified for Nationals last year that are out of the State Tournament.

My State Tournament analysis will be up in a day or two.

As for the Trotters losing--well, I knew it was possible, but I didn't think the KAYA Lady Stingers would be the one's to put them out. That makes two teams that qualified for Nationals last year that are out of the State Tournament.

Thanks bballmomma for your info.............

Is the other team TN Express who's playing Division II?

Also is the State schedule ready?