Knox Halls?

Vanilla Ice

Jeff, this is Graham Myers, when are you gonna let me catch you in those strikeouts in Prepxtra? Every week I will strike out 13 or 14 and think I will get a little closer, but you just keep cruising along man, haha. I guess your elbow must be doing better since last summer. Good luck the rest of the way, I hope yall get back to State.

Hey Graham, this is Matt Ridings from bga. i saw your post and thought id say hey. im lookin forward to playin with ya next year at western. good luck the rest of the year.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was able to catch both of the Halls Central games this week. Both teams looked pretyy good. In my opinion niether team will be able to advance past the region. According to a couple of my buddies from Halls they are disappointed in the teams performance thus far but are positve they will get it together by tournamnet time. It seems pitching is a concern.

Noticed that central had a boy on the team named Nipper. Is that former Central great Mike Nippers son.

Jeff, this is Graham Myers, when are you gonna let me catch you in those strikeouts in Prepxtra? Every week I will strike out 13 or 14 and think I will get a little closer, but you just keep cruising along man, haha. I guess your elbow must be doing better since last summer. Good luck the rest of the way, I hope yall get back to State.

Whats up Gram! Its been awhile. Ya im doing good, the elbow is better. LOL ya I have seen your name up there too. You will probally pass me this week. Im hoping this will be a 10-14 day thing. Soooooo I would rather wait it out instead of trying to push it and ruin a good shot to go to state, I dont care what anybody thinks. But ya man congrats on signing with West Kenn. I hope you have a great career. I would give you number, you might have it, but I would prob get hate mail or something like that... lol

Hey Graham, this is Matt Ridings from bga. i saw your post and thought id say hey. im lookin forward to playin with ya next year at western. good luck the rest of the year.

Whats up dude, when are you going up to Western, for summer school or in August when the actual school year starts??? And what position do you play?

sorry to hear about that ankle lock. i sprained mine bad right before christmas junior year and i could barely run when season time came. so i dont know how these people say they had bad sprains and they were back in 2 weeks. but im sure urs isnt that bad. graham....i told you i had 2 Ks in 1 inning so by the average im better...lol keep it up man