Stern goes power happy again

Guest dare_2_dream

Why didnt Manu get suspended for the elbow he threw and landed on Artest, that sent Artest down for a couple of minutes in the beginning of the game? Cause the leauge is out to get Artest. Even the Spurs admitted that after they heard about the suspension, one that Manu didn't even think Artest deserved.

because its the spurs ... cant have them without one of their star players ... manu is a punk like i said before, he throws an elbow just like Ron but gets no suspension. :lol: Looks like the league is rigged to me.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Kings played better,without Artest in Tuesdays game lossing in overtime.

yeah they looked fired up and came out ready to play. sterns decision to suspend artest almost bit him and his spurs in the butt.

How James Posey shouldering Hinrich to the ground in Chicago? Stu Jackson said no suspension would be giving to Posey for is very apparent flagrant foul, where he sized Hinrich up before shoving him to the ground. Sounds like the NBA needs some consistency in their punishment.

I agree I think Posey should be suspended for 1 game just like Artest and Haslem...

Guest dare_2_dream

Well the NBA holds true and suspends Posey. I applaud them for consistency. These playoff series are becoming interesting.

Dont really agree with Posey's suspension but I guess they did what they thought was right.