2006 NFL Draft

Redtwin

Has any high school in Tennessee had two players taken in the same draft?

How many players from MBA have been drafted?

Any idea which high school has had the most players drafted?

Would it be different than those who have played (drafted and

not drafted) in the NFL?

Ingle Martin to the Packers in the early 5th round. Pick #148

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has any high school in Tennessee had two players taken in the same draft?

How many players from MBA have been drafted?

Any idea which high school has had the most players drafted?

Would it be different than those who have played (drafted and

not drafted) in the NFL?

Andy Russ a punter from Mississippi State was drafted in the late 90's but I don't think he ever really found a permanent roster spot. John Markham the kicker from Vandy was also drafted but found himself in a similar situation to Russ. Hunter Hillenmeyer was drafted by Green Bay 3 yearsa ago and has been starting at OLB for the bears for the past 2 seasons. Ingle and hopefully Moses could make it 5 in recent history. That's all I can think of from MBA. I'd be willing to bet that Melrose has had quite a few guys taken over the years.

this might be off topic,.but speaking of wallace not being drafted,.what about the thight end from texas? thomas?

He got picked but I do not remember which team got him. Vernon Davis from Maryland is the best pure athlete at tight end in this draft and he'll be a great fit in the 49ers offense HOWEVER the pick of Anthony Fasano (ND) to the Cowboys was an excellent value pick. The Cowboys lost Dan Campbell and with Witten and Fasano in their two tight end sets I believe they have two big physical tight ends that can stretch the field vertically. Anyone who has followed the career of Drew Bledsoe knows that he loves to use the tight end (ie Ben Coates).