Who are the Top teams in the State?

One more thing, that's also why when those type of teams do lose, they usually figure they need to go out and find some bigger, faster, better pressure players, because apparently their guys aren't quite big and fast enough, as opposed to trying to improve on what they have. Funny how these coaches want to find bigger, better guys so the outcome is never in question, but if you put the kids in a gym with no adults, they would even up the teams and have great games.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The grizzles only beat the celtics by 5

The 15 nashville celtics have beaten the stars so they have to go on the list. 16 thunder lost to the 15 tigers so how are they an elite team

grizzlies won by double digits against celtics, they are very strong and i thnik they would beat all teams in tennessee except mybe tigers but it would be a game.

15's (in no particular order - haven't seen many Memphis teams)

Tennessee Tigers

Memphis YOMCA

Tennessee Travelers

Midstate Ballerz

Murf. Stars

Tennessee Flight

16's (in no particular order)

Memphis YOMCA

Midstate Ballerz

Tennessee Thunder

Tennessee Travelers

Nashville Celtics

17's (in no particular order)

Tennessee Travelers

Memphis YOMCA

MM3

Midstate Ballerz

Nashville Celtics

Tennessee Thunder

for the 15's the grizzlies need to b there. i dont play for the celtics but i have seen them play ive seen the celtics stars midstate ballerz and the grizzlies have beaten all. the stars were the only ones that gave them trouble they took care of the ballerz and celtics. They are someone to watch for and i think they r #1 or 2 in the state

I didn't want to say anything, but there is WAY too much overhyping the Grizzlies... They had a great tourney at Riverdale with some good wins, which is why they're currently ranked 4th in the State, but they are no where near as good as everyone is making them out to be. Our 15u team lost to them by 3 points, without one of our 6'6 kids, also while playing all 15 players similar minutes without our head 15's coach. The Grizzlies are good, and Drew Kelly is a heck of a player, but they are no where near as good as made out to be, nor could they even compete with Tn Tigers or the top two Memphis teams. Throw in a weak schedule, and they should quickly drop below the Ballerz and Travelers, among others...

Grizzlies have won a few games by 3 or so. Often the game is totally in hand, the pace is being controlled, and the opponent makes 1 or 2 desperation 3's at the end, making the game look closer than it actually was. The Grizzlies have led and controlled every game they have played, except one. Drew Kelly is not the only big time player on that team. Blake Neel is awfully good, too, and basically every kid on the team can play.

The Franklin Rage is better than some of the teams being mentioned on these lists, and the Fury Select is not far behind. Both basically local teams.

What the heck is going on with u guys... The grizzlies are now the best team in middle tennessee never heard of them til this year. But let me say this it probably just proves my point about middle tn being weak.

Now you guys are calling out Memphis Bellvue(YOMCA) you better be sic or you will get embarssed I hope Frank Harris reads this. I will be sure to talk with him about this. A little punk team from middle tn is going to call out Big M you got to be wacked out. Dude make sure you and your boys make it to the AAU state. I want to watch you eat your words. If you lose in sub-state shut the heck up and dont ever compare yourself to the BIG M again. :thumb: Who the heck r u guys anyway who have you beat besides pasties from middle tn. What nationals have you played in...WHAT YOu KNOW ABOUT THAT... I really want to see this team now. I spreading the WORD in the BIG M about you calling out Memphis Bellvue

The Grizzles have one of thw worst attitudes ive ever seen, we played them a few years ago and they had 4 t's and 3 players ejected, and I mother who called out are coaches and said they cheated and told us to go back to Alabama. We had only 1 player from Bama. Our team has only tow players from out of state, and the rest are in town and go to nashville private and public schools.