LC & Bearden Game

liltrix

I am a big fan of soccer and never in my life have I seen or heard the things I did tonight at this game. I would be a shamed if I were in this school, how the fans of Bearden acted towards LC parents and players. LC's goalie got red a card just because he made remarks to spectators (childeren) that were making rude comments to him to begin with. Whats up with that? They are the ones that started the whole thing and LC's goalie gets the red card for taking up for himself. How much did Bearden pay the ref's?? "Hello" Bearden fans (children) you need to be a little more tasteful while at a game you can be rude and very annoying. Think about it, you are making your school look really trashy!

I am sure its not but the way I seen tonight I have lost all respect for Bearden High School.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

I am a big fan of soccer and never in my life have I seen or heard the things I did tonight at this game. I would be a shamed if I were in this school, how the fans of Bearden acted towards LC parents and players. LC's goalie got red a card just because he made remarks to spectators (childeren) that were making rude comments to him to begin with. Whats up with that? They are the ones that started the whole thing and LC's goalie gets the red card for taking up for himself. How much did Bearden pay the ref's?? "Hello" Bearden fans (children) you need to be a little more tasteful while at a game you can be rude and very annoying. Think about it, you are making your school look really trashy!

I am sure its not but the way I seen tonight I have lost all respect for Bearden High School.

Did the Beaden Coaches or Players try to talk to their supporters for their rude behaviors???? In my opinion If the fans behaved with faul language, the reff should have stopped the game, and ask the supporters to either leave or stay quite.

Did the Beaden Coaches or Players try to talk to their supporters for their rude behaviors???? In my opinion If the fans behaved with faul language, the reff should have stopped the game, and ask the supporters to either leave or stay quite.

When did foul language merit the stoppage of a sporting event? Get over it. I thought you would be accustomed to this behavior. In europe all the fans are tanked and the players are on HGH. :rolleyes::lol:

Guest Number8

When did foul language merit the stoppage of a sporting event? Get over it. I thought you would be accustomed to this behavior. In europe all the fans are tanked and the players are on HGH. :rolleyes::lol:

Ey Punk ARE WE Professionals???? NO. This is High school soccer.

U got one thing right in ur dumb Post...the word "sporting Event". U come to play soccer, not get Humiliated or cursed out. So i guess it is alright in ur opinion for the fans to go ahead and do whatever they please.

I guess u don't think

that the racism in Spain bothers You, since This is a "sporting Event" huh?

Edited by Number8

If fans are talking directly to you in a negative way, all you have to do is get your captain to tell the ref and if he hears something that warrants it, he can kick that individual or individuals out or the sporting area.

This is high school, not the pros. Look at the differences and then you should realize what a rediculous comparison that is to make. Also, FIFA is starting to seriously crack down on "speaking incidents" (racism).

I was not at this game, but from the post it sounds like things may have got out of hand in the stands, I know that the administrator of the game should have been on hand to stop anything that could affect the play on the field. The result here indicates that bearden played a great game and won the game on the field, but reading these posts really bothers me. This is a game that still has integrity and we will ruin it by allowing people/parents/fans forget what sportsmanship really is. I don't want to be a story teller, but I can remember a game in which our student section decided to pick on one particular player who I played club with for years, and started talking about his mom, who had past away that same year. He was in tears, and it sickens me until today. I don't know all the details or have heard both sides, but fans need to remember you are a fan of the game, cheer your team and be positive, these are young men under enough pressure, do not make yourself part of the game. If what is posted is true, this really stinks. I know our coaches have yelled at our parents in games to shut their mouths and just support good play. sorry for writing so much, but this type of behavior is horrible to the game. Good luck to all.

Ey Punk ARE WE Professionals???? NO. This is High school soccer.

U got one thing right in ur dumb Post...the word "sporting Event". U come to play soccer, not get Humiliated or cursed out. So i guess it is alright in ur opinion for the fans to go ahead and do whatever they please.

I guess u don't think

that the racism in Spain bothers You, since This is a "sporting Event" huh?

No I do not think that it is alright. I also do not think that it is right to stop the game. I know you are not a professional because I have seen you play. I do not think that it is right for fans to do what they please, but this happens during baseball, basketball and football games. I am not saying it is correct, but I have never heard anyone suggest that a football game should be stopped because ignorant people were yelling things that their grandparents would be ashamed of hearing. Did you call me a Punk? If so, please clarify so I know where I stand with you??

I always find it funny when people accuse schools of paying the referees, as though they usually do it for free.

you all are right, the keeper should not have been red-carded. But i do know that after the game some kid with spiked hair or something called my friend Preston a name and it almost turned into a fight, like really really close, in which Bearden would have won (i know that sounds weak because i am talking behind a computer, but it is true), and this Preston kid had nothing to do with anything, he didn't even yell all night, and your fans were starting stuff, so please check your own fans before you talk about others. Also i heard some parents laughing at one of the soccer moms from our side as well. but i did hear some kid from Bearden being rude to a parent and thought it was unclassy and was actually about to call him out on it.

The reffing was otherwise preety good, in my opinion.

no ur buddy called him a name and walked down there and grabbed him... and ur friend preston called the guy with spiked hairs girlfriend a horrible name that should never be said to a girl. anyone with manners would have fought that kid that was not game related hes startin stuff outside of all of it

Is a rematch in district a possibility? If so I hope this thread has let everyone vent enough and set an example of what we don't want to be like. And yes the parents at other sports do act dumb sometimes, but our venues are small enough that they stand out more, you should listen to the comments people make when you review film on games and it would blow your mind. That does not make it ok on any level, just play the game boys, shake hands after, and make sure you worked as hard as you could.