LC & Bearden Game

liltrix

if they were just yelling stuff like "it's a blow out" and "don't screw up again", you guys need to stop complaining. it's such a big advantage to play at home because of the fans. their job for the game is to be loud and play mental games to knock the other team off their game, which they apparently did. if the bearden fans accomplished this with such harmless taunts, then lc needs to work on their mental toughness. i'm hoping that the fans were saying more than this and you just aren't allowed to put it on coacht. if that's the case then just forget i even said this.

I agree with frommy, there is nothing wrong with saying innocent things like this. Whether they are from a student/parent/teacher/etc. (only exceptions are the SOR officer and principals). If this was it you have no reason to complain that is part of playing away...I couldn't tell you all the things that have been said to me throughout the years. I do agree that High School is much worse than Club, but you have to ignore everything off the feild and control what you can. The BEST way to SHUT people UP is to SCORE or make A HUGE DEFENSIVE PLAY.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Number8

No I do not think that it is alright. I also do not think that it is right to stop the game. I know you are not a professional because I have seen you play. I do not think that it is right for fans to do what they please, but this happens during baseball, basketball and football games. I am not saying it is correct, but I have never heard anyone suggest that a football game should be stopped because ignorant people were yelling things that their grandparents would be ashamed of hearing. Did you call me a Punk? If so, please clarify so I know where I stand with you??

Obviously something is not working for u up there. U r putting un-sportsmanship over everything. players come to play the game, and fanst come to watch. The game comes FIRST not the fans. If fans are effecting the game then, something should be done quick. EVEN in Professional soccer it is done. U r make a stupid comment.

I agree with frommy, there is nothing wrong with saying innocent things like this. Whether they are from a student/parent/teacher/etc. (only exceptions are the SOR officer and principals). If this was it you have no reason to complain that is part of playing away...I couldn't tell you all the things that have been said to me throughout the years. I do agree that High School is much worse than Club, but you have to ignore everything off the feild and control what you can. The BEST way to SHUT people UP is to SCORE or make A HUGE DEFENSIVE PLAY.

If that was all that was said by the teacher, you are exactly right the players & the goalie should have been able to blocked that & play on. But I know for a fact & so does the perosn that started this forum that was nothing like what the teacher said...it truly was a disgrace for an adult/school staff member to say the things that he said to the LC goalie.

Did the Beaden Coaches or Players try to talk to their supporters for their rude behaviors???? In my opinion If the fans behaved with faul language, the reff should have stopped the game, and ask the supporters to either leave or stay quite.

Thats the thing Im trying to explain NO Not One person stood up out of this Bearden crowd to put a stop to this. It only takes ONE to stand for what they believe and then the rest will follow......

wait are you talking about someone at Bearden making fun of this kid's girlfriend at Bearden high school?

Im not sure of what was said from either part but this kid with spiked hair is a good kid and been through enough already this year. You mess with him you will be messing with all of LC. Guys life is to short for this.

i understand these fans could have affected the game but did they or was Lc just beaten from the beggining, i dont kno it just a question not trying to start any heat cause i kno how things can be taken as smack on here, also was the goalie given a straight red or two yellows, wondering if he can play in the LC tournament this weekend

i understand these fans could have affected the game but did they or was Lc just beaten from the beggining, i dont kno it just a question not trying to start any heat cause i kno how things can be taken as smack on here, also was the goalie given a straight red or two yellows, wondering if he can play in the LC tournament this weekend

To answer your question, the goalie was given a direct red and he will not be playing on thursday's match against Sevier Co. Lenoir City was down at half time by 3 already. It was obious that the Bearden fans had some to do with the outcome of the game. The fans were obiously within 25 yards away from the LC goalie. Of course they could be heard from far awa and Im sure the comments were not all that nice and were actually rude.. :unsure: I am aware that this guy with the blue shirt was the side administrator, ufortunately he didnt do much to keep control of the stands and its surroundings. But enought of that, LC lost this game mentally and Bearden had a very good game. Good luck the rest of the season. :thumb: Im sure we'll meet again, under different circumstances.

Edited by soccer4life

I am a big fan of soccer and never in my life have I seen or heard the things I did tonight at this game. I would be a shamed if I were in this school, how the fans of Bearden acted towards LC parents and players. LC's goalie got red a card just because he made remarks to spectators (childeren) that were making rude comments to him to begin with. Whats up with that? They are the ones that started the whole thing and LC's goalie gets the red card for taking up for himself. How much did Bearden pay the ref's?? "Hello" Bearden fans (children) you need to be a little more tasteful while at a game you can be rude and very annoying. Think about it, you are making your school look really trashy!

I am sure its not but the way I seen tonight I have lost all respect for Bearden High School.

if im not mistaken is'nt bearden the team you got 2 or 3 reds at state last year against Brentwood. and someone told me one of thier players trieed to hit the ref ? whats up with this school

OK, let's not get into a team bashing episode here. It sounds like things got ugly last night, where both teams had people that probably weren't acting on their best behavior. District games always get heated, and LC is a team that plays with a lot of passion. Bearden is a tough competitor and wont roll over for anyone.

They will probably see each other again in districts (depending on how the seeds work out) so they can take this up again on the field.

The teacher in the blue shirt has everything to do with this, he is the main "talker" to the LC goalie. It is one thing for the students to do that, but a teacher that is there to keep things under control, that is just completely wrong.

that is Mr. Bean and he has nothing to say bad about other teams

i really do not see him taunting a goal keeper, but i can see him allowing others to taunt him.

Im not sure of what was said from either part but this kid with spiked hair is a good kid and been through enough already this year. You mess with him you will be messing with all of LC. Guys life is to short for this.

ok seeing as how this kid started the whole episode here (with Preston), i do not see how myself and Preston are messing with him, but he should be grateful Preston didn't.

if im not mistaken is'nt bearden the team you got 2 or 3 reds at state last year against Brentwood. and someone told me one of thier players trieed to hit the ref ? whats up with this school

what? Bearden did not play brentwood last year at all, so yes you are mistaken.

Thats the thing Im trying to explain NO Not One person stood up out of this Bearden crowd to put a stop to this. It only takes ONE to stand for what they believe and then the rest will follow......

please tell me one individual thing said that was bad and could get a player out of his game, and that is one player, what could've gotten the whole team out of their game?

why would we stand up for something that is done at almost all games, especially district games?

Whats up with this school?

I will tell you, this is a NEW SEASON & NEW TIME! Why bring last season in to this? Could you not think of anything else to bring up?? GET A LIFE BUD!