Heat game gets out of hand

Guest dare_2_dream

Guest dare_2_dream

did anyone watch the game tonight and see the 3 fights that almost broke out within a matter of seconds? 3 players from miami were hit with technicals within seconds and james posey was ejected for a fragrant foul. this series is going to be an intense and will be very very physical i do believe.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did anyone watch the game tonight and see the 3 fights that almost broke out within a matter of seconds? 3 players from miami were hit with technicals within seconds and james posey was ejected for a fragrant foul. this series is going to be an intense and will be very very physical i do believe.

Yes I saw the game... I knew the Bulls would come home and when this gaem. They are not going to go down easy... :(

The Heat are in trouble.....Bulls I think will win the series....I'm one of the biggest Shaq fans ever, but he's playing like he's old and needs to retire at the end of the season....along with about 4 other players on the Heat team... <_<

You're right.The Heat look old & slow. I was kinda pulling for them this post season,but even if they win this series it dosen't look like they will ever have the gas left to go any further.

THE SQUAD