Dobyns-Bennett over Blackman

Mueller

Blackman is over rated. They may get second in the district tournament, but it's Riverdale's to loose!

i dont think they are overrated , i will say this again between the 18s one of the best teams but still dose not have that one forward to make defenders worry , want make it to state by talking about it must score

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think they are overrated , i will say this again between the 18s one of the best teams but still dose not have that one forward to make defenders worry , want make it to state by talking about it must score

we was told we wouldnt make it to state last year cause we couldnt score and i think our offense is better this year so i think we'll score when it comes down to it

we was told we wouldnt make it to state last year cause we couldnt score and i think our offense is better this year so i think we'll score when it comes down to it

always thinking of years past, you should focus more on future games an if you guys are not overrated it will be proven on the field an not on here, lots of players on team with skill so how can you be overated...................